clanleaderbug?

This is a discussion on clanleaderbug? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I cant seem to kick members from clan anymore.... it always says user doestn exist. other leaders have this crap ...
Page: 1

Kranitnova

Default clanleaderbug?

I cant seem to kick members from clan anymore....

it always says user doestn exist.

other leaders have this crap too or is my clan just bugged?

greetz

ID4N

the member must be online on the same server u are on, then u will be able to ban him.

Kranitnova

how gay is this zzzz

my member got blocked for some cc fraud which wasnt hisfault and got blocked 999 days so he restarted another char.

So there is no way to kick him now?

Ayman4u

no way
    we tried alot i were the CL i had about 10-15 players not active i couldnt ban them

i told CS too and u can tell them to disband ur clan but frist tell the online usres to quit clan cus if CS disbanded it u wil be free but them all bugged for like 2-3 days <_<

nvrmnd

yesterday our clan leader couldnt disband the clan..and he couldnt ban some users even if they online :S

kin

disbanding clan is bugged...kicking member is bugged...clan full and can't invite new clannies...
    there's a new clan bug every patch isn't there....? they fix one bug and make a new one for fun...^^

This bug sux :angry:
    I made a clan just for fun to party a low lvl friend and I cant disband the clan <_<
    been like this some weeks now...