241. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

120 49.79%
  • No

121 50.21%
  • 0 0%
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Clans

This is a discussion on Clans within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; some 1 post a summary of it pls i couldn't find anything on cliffnotes[/b] i tried sparknotes... couldnt find anything ...
Page: 3

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

some 1 post a summary of it pls i couldn't find anything on cliffnotes[/b]
    i tried sparknotes... couldnt find anything either

Jediay

come on molder we had some fun in our old clan baba.

also the knowing each clan member is true, but anyone noticed theres always a few members who never talk in clan chat and you never see him in a clan party?

i really cant believe i read every word -.- write a book my attention isnt easily caught like that

all sounded like Shinigami and Amity to me :P [/b]
    It does, doesn't it?

<3 the alliance

GetRichOrDieTrying

i voted yes!

i knew all along that ur a communist inside lutz!
    come visit mainland some day...i will hook u up with a bowl of rice

Banned Senior Member

I readed most and its true about Forum also i would add Ventrilo , that keeps clan together.
    If leader solve the problem with clan bank(which is biggest problem in KO and many clans disbanded/died cuz it) , then he will have good clan which will split up at day when he disband it.

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

I readed most and its true about Forum also i would add Ventrilo , that keeps clan together.
    If leader solve the problem with clan bank(which is biggest problem in KO and many clans disbanded/died cuz it) , then he will have good clan which will split up at day when he disband it.[/b]

the problem with the clanbank or ppl not agreeing with the award system in a clan, isnt the clanbank itself, its the greedyness of the ppl. If everyone actually cared about eachother in a clan, no one would ever be complaining about some1 else getting an item he wanted.

Banned Senior Member

the problem with the clanbank or ppl not agreeing with the award system in a clan, isnt the clanbank itself, its the greedyness of the ppl. If everyone actually cared about eachother in a clan, no one would ever be complaining about some1 else getting an item he wanted.[/b]
    Still leader is able to control that ...

lol i am in a clan thats more like a family then any other clan in our server we all been 2gether for a year now we loose good friends and made more good friends over that year but we r still alive and kickin, and i said yes 2 that cause it is true

didnt read.. its morning 12.30..

hej

Gave up reading it so i guess i vote no =)

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

I&#39;ve got a secret.. I CAN&#39;T READ
    So I voted no
    >_<

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

lol, democracy owned lutz

MillionVoices

Everyone is noobs today. They cant make a decent clan cause they suck or lack the brain capacity or leadership skills.

also too many reatrds with no brains arguing over items, they think they deserve it. And this is in No-Turkish clan lol.

i wont even go into comment about turkish clans, i was in a turkish clan in manes at one point rofl, everyone koxping and helping each other koxp, was pretty cool haha. Plys cume hylp me bugg.

morax

Lutz you have too much time on your hands!

tamarama

Lutz has a good point. Clans are often disappointing. There are times when I just don&#39;t like one of the people that someone has asked me to clan, and I grit my teeth and attempt civility to keep both parties happy...

The important part to remember is that really, folks, it&#39;s just pixels. It&#39;s just a game. It&#39;s supposed to be fun. If it&#39;s not fun because of the clan you&#39;re in--find another one.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast