241. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

120 49.79%
  • No

121 50.21%
  • 0 0%
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Clans

This is a discussion on Clans within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; did you just edit the post with the genious aint stupid part? :lol:[/b] yes :lol:...
Page: 5

Banned

did you just edit the post with the genious aint stupid part? :lol:[/b]
    yes :lol:

why does your msn say sleep? when you obviously arent?

Aba

Lutz, you're a brilliant chink

Every clan should try to mold to what lutz is saying..

And robin, tez is at work, thats why his msn says he's sleeping, cuz he can't access it until he gets home.

Banned

Lutz, you're a brilliant chink
    Every clan should try to mold to what lutz is saying..
    And robin, tez is at work, thats why his msn says he's sleeping, cuz he can't access it until he gets home.[/b]
    actually lutz is only half brilliant in this post

you cant have your cake and eat it to so this clan would never exist in game or in real life

and aba maybe i am just ignoring him :lol:

j/k i am at work msn is fcked up here

guess my forum / ingame name makes guessing my real name pretty easy doesn't it?

Gift kc for ncs, i feel my privacy beeing intruded

Banned

Lol i first voted and then noticed the text xD but i read it :P

Did you read this?
    No [ 79 ]

I'm the 79th

Lemon

well then i guess i am in the 1% but i dont know the statistics acutally as to who is above the 150+ mark

i am not saying i am a genious but i know i AINT stupid :lol[/b]
    ...I'll believe that what my turds turn purple and smell of rainbow sherbert.

woot double post.

Banned

...I'll believe that WHEN my turds turn purple, and smell of rainbow sherbert.[/b]
    we can verses in IQ's if you want

p.s. i fixed your post for you so maybe learn english before you try to flame anyone else for not being as smart as you?

Lemon

We can verses in IQs if you want?

P.S. I fixed your post for you so maybe learn English before you try to flame anyone else for not being as smart as you?[/b]
    Oh, wow I look like an idiot. Maybe next time I shouldn't say I'm smarter than tez? Oh wait it's ok because I didn't, he just doesn't understand the meaning behind my mispelled sentance. I guess he should read it again?

So does that make us both idiots? It would also mean that tez's "last IQ test" was either wrong or an internet one that tells everybody they are a genious so they will pay for a certificate. (I'd say the latter).

Lemon

Oh I also fixed the grammar in your post. You helped me so I help you.

Banned

Oh, wow I look like an idiot. Maybe next time I shouldn't say I'm smarter than tez? Oh wait it's ok because I didn't, he just doesn't understand the meaning behind my mispelled sentance. I guess he should read it again?

So does that make us both idiots? It would also mean that tez's "last IQ test" was either wrong or an internet one that tells everybody they are a genious so they will pay for a certificate. (I'd say the latter).

Lemon

Oh I also fixed the grammar in your post. You helped me so I help you.[/b]
    zzzzzz <_< why cant you see sarcasim and joking....i know you were busting balls....ffs man chill

also you didnt fix my post cause it was perfect :lol: ....the ps doesn&#39;t need to be in caps

Banned

Tez... Spamming all time&#39;s, you will go 5000 posts :P

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

i think someone did :lol:
    i didnt take it to heart and none of UK should cause its a game and also every persons right to have a differance of opinion
    agreed clan forums should be read daily for new RULES and vent is key having a working mic cause I for one dont look at chats often
    this is also correct....peoples greed comes before the overall goals of clan thus people get upset and do things dishonestly
    up to a point this is true as well.....for example when we did have clan bank i had to make every decesion as to who gets what...ofc i did give items to the proper class but when you have 30+ memebers who can all benefit from it what do you do....you pick the top few canadates and then go by what you see them doing and how active they are.....in the end your hated either way or they think your favoring someone else....even now isiloon drops and boss events we still do clan bank for and its gutwrenching for me to pick who gets what and it does break my heart and make me feel guilty which in a game it should not but i do have a heart so it does.....i now have a system for this and it works for me better and if someone in clan doesnt like it they can leave
    it did but all he needed to do was read forums instead of being inactive for 4 months from game and forums to know what was going on in clan which was voted by all clan members.....rules are rules once they are in place and no one including me is a exception......we love lutz but not enough to break the rules
    lutz has manny good points....clans are clans....your never going love everyone but when your handed lemons you make lemonade...not orang juice.....its a game and when you let one person or a few people ruin your fun you either need to quit or bite your teeth as you said tam and have fun with the people that do mak you happy and laugh
    to sum it up anyone of lutz level and items should never need babying of for anyone to hold there hand in a game you choose to play online....if you need a coach go play a sport or hire one.....

the true ideal of a clan who has been around like us or tormentors is that everyone in clan is self sufficient and can provide on there own....whether it be farming or babashoping your gear....anyone who has played this game as long as everyone in my clan or above level 70 should not need any clan leader to guide them through

if you need to be babied then a clan like mine is not for that person......i would say if that is what you need then you need to be in a clan with lower levels and newer to the game

this is intended for all

thanks
    tez

p.s. its a good post but alot of misconstruded points and facts in it....it lacks a certain realism to a non real game[/b]
    I really would like to flame the posts for all the wrong things it&#39;s saying, but I can&#39;t, seeing as how I&#39;d be moving against my neutrality.

Banned

I really would like to flame the posts for all the wrong things it&#39;s saying, but I can&#39;t, seeing as how I&#39;d be moving against my neutrality.[/b]
    no please do if you think i am wrong in what i state

i dont mind

also lutz i would still cuddle with you anyday....i still love you like a little bro

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast