241. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

120 49.79%
  • No

121 50.21%
  • 0 0%
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Clans

This is a discussion on Clans within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; 88 85 is results of poll fucking BULL SHIT can't beileve 88 ppl read that shit the lil bit i ...
Page: 6

88 85 is results of poll

fucking BULL SHIT can't beileve 88 ppl read that shit

the lil bit i skim'd through said clan websites are good for keeping clans together and that is true if u make a clan website keep an update drop list and who got wat outta clan bank and as long as ur not a greedy clan its gg way of letting ur members know that the clan is fair and balanced LIKE MY FAVORITE NEW CHANNEL FOX NEWS

Banned

no please do if you think i am wrong in what i state

i dont mind

also lutz i would still cuddle with you anyday in a gay Michael Jackson kinda way....i still love you like a little bro. since im like MJ i like that word. "little"[/b]
    <3

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

no please do if you think i am wrong in what i state

i dont mind

also lutz i would still cuddle with you anyday....i still love you like a little bro[/b]
    That&#39;s scary... reminds me of the eromenos in ancient Greece.

Banned

That&#39;s scary... reminds me of the eromenos in ancient Greece.[/b]
    zzzz

u know what i mean and my post was not directed at you for a lot of things

its a generalization of what a clan leader goes through and does and also of how any good clan is when it comes to big vs small

in no way am i mad your in dc...all those guys are cool if your with them mainly for the past 3 weeks then thats the place you should be.....goes for anyone

you got to be around the people your on vent, ingame, and of game with or you wont be happy

there are many good things about small clans and many bad things....same goes with big clans and i know this.....i see it all the time but i dont need to make a post to list them all....if you dont know them already then you need to have a wrench thrown at your head

Lemon

zzzzzz <_< why cant you see sarcasim and joking....i know you were busting balls....ffs man chill

also you didnt fix my post cause it was perfect :lol: ....the ps doesn&#39;t need to be in caps[/b]
    Haha, I read that and just thought to myself, "what exactly am I trying to achieve?"

I, for some strange reason, associate ko4life with retards. I&#39;m not saying that anybody actually is but it is just how I have it sectioned. I think it&#39;s becauseof the relentless and retarded arguments I have had with Eric and zero. I don&#39;t want to bring them back into the foreground because to be honest they never really effected me in the game or in my life or ever. It was just macho law forbidding any of us from giving in. I&#39;m sure if you asked zero and Eric about them they would still claim that everything they said was 100% truthful and the same goes for my clan and I.

I find it impossible to have a non-serious conversation on these forums.

Lemon

PS Neither of us were correct about postscript. The Oxford English Dictionary lists it as PS. Capital letters and no full stops.

Lutz you have too much time on your hands![/b]
    im gonna missunderstand this one

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Giga)</div>
    vote: who read tez&#39;s speech?

j/k[/b]
    either..

Aba

Yes [ 94 ] [50.00%]
    No [ 94 ] [50.00%]

SuperkakosO_0

Iagree and disagree to some things at the main text BUT we must not forget that is a game(not for everyone that for sure) and the most important ->yu play for fun?=winner

Banned

kk

little_painter

ym in that darkcrusade clan also, blame ewo aka doya.. cause i personally feel homeless and lost -.-

Banned

ym in that darkcrusade clan also, blame ewo aka doya.. cause i personally feel homeless and lost -.-[/b]
    yes but leaving daydreamers which is your home to go to a clan you dont know everyone in will always be hard...you have to push on through and just grind it out

its a good clan with good people and its small so its easier to become family......

in time painter it will feel like home too...if after many months of trying it doesnt you move on to another clan or make daydreamers again or just go clanless

if U_K ever disband i have sworn to myself to remain clannless forever cause i cant see myself anywhere else no matter what but U_K will never disband cause there is 5-8 of us who are old geezers and we cant handle change xD....so we will remain a clan of 5-8 always even if everyone else leaves

i challenge tez to an iq duel

btw no is almost beating yes (by -1 vote)

Banned

i challenge tez to an iq duel

btw no is almost beating yes (by -1 vote)[/b]
    ok bring it on...... :huh: how?

Aba

ZUAHA! Did you read this?
    Yes [ 96 ] [50.26%]
    No [ 95 ] [49.74%]

Banned

ZUAHA! Did you read this?
    Yes [ 96 ] [50.26%]
    No [ 95 ] [49.74%][/b]