241. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

120 49.79%
  • No

121 50.21%
  • 0 0%
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Clans

This is a discussion on Clans within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I read it also. And I am at school, but I use my breaks to go to the library and ...
Page: 7

Aba

I read it also.

And I am at school, but I use my breaks to go to the library and come here <_<

now flame me, I&#39;m ready

TaDaaa

I read it also.

now flame me, I&#39;m ready[/b]

Flame Flame Flame..............Maybe not, im looking at forums from work. I bet Tez is also.

DragonFire

I read this shit during class all day...My classes are so easy I hardly need to do anything..I just get my assignments and then read ko4life when im done them

Havvk

ill read it,but ill vote NO to make this even,adn then i reply here :P

Havvk

Many ppl will think that being clan leader is easy,i thought that too,and guys beleive me,is so damm fuking hard,and even more when u have 2 allies,u need TIME to organize everything and ur gametime is reduced alot since u have to work in rules,website,ventrilo,pms,chat,etc,etc,etc...

Ive been in like 4-5 clans (PoDeR(mexican xD),Untouchables,Rage of Blood(assist),RespectandHonor(assiist) and lnfected (leader)

I made lnfected cuz in all the time ive been playing this game i have met a lot of ppl and we have been in the same clan,so i decided to keep our friendship and create a clan when all of us have fun,things were hard at the begining,we reached top 5 and i went vacation,when i came back,half clan was there :P,many problems when i was inactive...im not the person that thinks: im leader,u do what i say... we have officers and assistants in clan who help all clanies and solve the issues when im not on,also i always talk to clan about changes and rules to keep them in touch so they dont feel apart...after sometime u get "bored" or "angry" and ur way of watching the game is so fuking different,u cant go and make a bf party for example cuz the 80 ppl online want to make party with u,and the rest dont give a fuck and they are by they own...my point here is that if u wanna be a great leader u need patience and what really helps to make things good,is a right hand... personally ive been so close to quit clan and play by myself but i really cant cuz i :wub: my clanies,ive been offered to go human side and 40% of my clan wants but i cant leave the other 60% and the 2 other clans there is hard...really hard but at the end is so damm cool to see how ppl respect u and do whatever to keep clan together...

Banned

only reason havvk is a good clan leader to his clannies is cause he gives reach arounds

the_stiffmeister

my point here is that if u wanna be a great leader u need patience and what really helps to make things good,is a right hand...[/b]
    hahah tez so true. right hand for giving yourself a lil pleaure while being so overworked being a CL!!!! hahahaha...sorry havvk i needed a good laugh

Havvk

lol...

little_painter

i challenge tez to an iq duel

btw no is almost beating yes (by -1 vote)[/b]
    www.tickle.com or www.trickle.com

i dunno if the page still works, but its an american one with tests for americans rly dumbass questions thats only easy 4 ... well u get the drift aga

Dr4g0n

(has been a culmination of almost 3 years of KO (has it really been that long?)
    Its been almost 4 years lutz XD We started the same time.

killer2675

I read it also.

now flame me, I&#39;m ready[/b]
    i go on ko4life at school all the time during my 7th period it floats everyday so... only b/c the work is so easy...

ISeeYouPee

yea same here it is hard to have time haha

ladyarawin

there will never be good clan in this game !!
    <3 Molder[/b]

Back up and try that again... For some of you that are either blind or just don&#39;t give a rats butt. But there are still GOOD clans out there just they are hard to find thanks to all those that think they have to cheat to get were they are at. I really hate clans that babashop. That to me is waste of time. If you have to cheat to get were u are at then I hate to see how you are in the real world. It took us 3 years to get to were we are and I rather earn my level then babashop.

Asatru_Kinsmen is a very good clan. We may be consider a nob clan cause we don&#39;t brag, were not in cz or on the rank page of this game website and really I don&#39;t give a rats butt if we are or not. Ya we finally got g2 but still who cares. we play to have fun. When you start taken a game to serious then its time to stop playing.

okay I said my 2 cents.

Mom

ISeeYouPee

Back up and try that again... For some of you that are either blind or just don&#39;t give a rats butt. But there are still GOOD clans out there just they are hard to find thanks to all those that think they have to cheat to get were they are at. I really hate clans that babashop. That to me is waste of time. If you have to cheat to get were u are at then I hate to see how you are in the real world. It took us 3 years to get to were we are and I rather earn my level then babashop.

Asatru_Kinsmen is a very good clan. We may be consider a nob clan cause we don&#39;t brag, were not in cz or on the rank page of this game website and really I don&#39;t give a rats butt if we are or not. Ya we finally got g2 but still who cares. we play to have fun. When you start taken a game to serious then its time to stop playing.

okay I said my 2 cents.

Mom[/b]
    yes they are very good gun...i remember when i was in that clan it was very good :P that clan is all about fun its not compatition that is one thing i loved about asatru_kinsmen . Mom what lvl are u now?

ladyarawin

yes they are very good gun...i remember when i was in that clan it was very good :P that clan is all about fun its not compatition that is one thing i loved about asatru_kinsmen . Mom what lvl are u now?[/b]

Rose is only lvl 63 , Jr is now finally lvl 61, stress_killer is lvl 57 and i just got MsKunt to lvl 57. Hoth is finally lvl 62 and his mage is lvl 61 and his buffer is lvl 59 .

mom

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast