241. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

120 49.79%
  • No

121 50.21%
  • 0 0%
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Clans

This is a discussion on Clans within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; oh that is cute :P u guys still play and stuff ... i would never imagine after like half a ...
Page: 8

ISeeYouPee

oh that is cute :P u guys still play and stuff ... i would never imagine after like half a year you guys would still be playing... u got a goodgun clan :P

ladyarawin

oh that is cute :P u guys still play and stuff ... i would never imagine after like half a year you guys would still be playing... u got a goodgun clan :P[/b]

Well the clan been up and running since February 2004 even tho Hoth and I been on game since 2002 when only aries was the server up and in AntHillMob clan that time. I still have clan list from back then and even some from old days have came back in to the clan off and on during the years.

We may be old but were not dead. The only thing different about our clan Thanks to the gender thing. I finally got Rose as a Girl.. I hate being called a boy and yet they freak out when I tell them I am a girl and play this crazy killing game.

Mom

ISeeYouPee

haha yea i feel u rose. i know how it is. i love when i am a priest thou and i flirt with them so they help me xp so much hahah its hella funny :P anyways that is way nice i remember when i was in that clan ..well my dlw char was it was fun

ladyarawin

haha yea i feel u rose. i know how it is. i love when i am a priest thou and i flirt with them so they help me xp so much hahah its hella funny :P anyways that is way nice i remember when i was in that clan ..well my dlw char was it was fun[/b]

ya that one thing we are good at is haven fun, especially when I try to play when I am drunk...lol

ISeeYouPee

haha rose gets drunk? that is hella funny.. u still live away from your kids?

ladyarawin

haha rose gets drunk? that is hella funny.. u still live away from your kids?[/b]

nope they are still liven with us.. Bipolarcow and catwithaides come over all the time. but we are looken for a different house and the boys are stayen in this town.

ISeeYouPee

ah that is nice :P we all used to play together and xp together that was hella fun haha

i voted for no

little_painter

ill try and refrain from babeling im painter thoughts the best i can soo you meer mortals might understand "a little"......
    see.. the thing is.. the wast group taht makes up ko4life writers.. are not rly good people.... theres a hella lot of player hater hiding behind aliases take a look at kodb.info.. the names that popped up.. when the namesof those who commented on clans all of a sudden got revealed.. i should proboally not say more.. but there is no other forum then this one unless you can speak/write turcish now is there -.-

Banned

ill try and refrain from babeling im painter thoughts the best i can soo you meer mortals might understand "a little"......
    see.. the thing is.. the wast group taht makes up ko4life writers.. are not rly good people.... theres a hella lot of player hater hiding behind aliases take a look at kodb.info.. the names that popped up.. when the namesof those who commented on clans all of a sudden got revealed.. i should proboally not say more.. but there is no other forum then this one unless you can speak/write turcish now is there -.-[/b]
    i didnt say anything bad about anyone i actually like ^_^
    but i did see that too...was very funny to see

i think though most do it to be stupid or funny....if they are serious who cares....you?

little_painter

so tez,.. waht is your thought on this mensa anyway?
    mee and my friend personally dun give a crap in a hat about it.. but some peps ive met like it.. im not sure if i should care <_<

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678