Clans new website involved in politics?

This is a discussion on Clans new website involved in politics? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I know this is market section, but idc... our new clan forums were created as there is a limit in ...
Page: 1

chili_pepper

Default Clans new website involved in politics?

I know this is market section, but idc...

our new clan forums were created as there is a limit in posts, and it was up and working for a reasonable amount of time..

the link for our new forums is

http://www.rmpkn.110mb.com/forum/index.php

now, when you click on it you will see not our forums, but what some political psychopaths have turned the forum site into.

I mean since when has politics played a part in taking over forums that people wish to use, and in no way what so-ever wil this hep the cause they are protesting over....

anyone has any suggestion? and maybe an insite into why such sites are targeted? or maybe an area for a new forum?

EDIT: posted from edana forum because suggestions that:

''hackers can close israelean servers ''

OLD1953

And ppl wonder why Tez said what he did, after getting a "fack ur mather and fack Crist too" message.

Bunch of lovely ppl there.

Banned

Originally posted by OLD1953
    And ppl wonder why Tez said what he did, after getting a "fack ur mather and fack Crist too" message. *

Bunch of lovely ppl there.
    not to mention the ddos ataks on my server this server where ko4life is hosted as well as my business sites :wacko:

and u notice kazam look no more ddos ataks...hmmm i wonder why

cpo4

thats why KO and everyone else should ban ip addreses from overseas and only let certian ips from overseas that have been secured and so forth.

Banned Senior Member

I need to giggle at this one:

Muslims are the cleanest people on the earth .... Why ? ... for example : How many time you clean your Ears in the Month !??
    1 or 2 times in the month ...hehehe .... we clean our Ears 5 times in the day!! then ... we're The Cleanest!!

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by phantomlink
    I need to giggle at this one:

Muslims are the cleanest people on the earth .... Why ? ... for example : How many time you clean your Ears in the Month !??
    1 or 2 times in the month ...hehehe .... we clean our Ears 5 times in the day!! then ... we're The Cleanest!!
    i clean my ears once a day...cuz it feels so damn good matter of fact im gonna go clean my ears right now....better than masterbation i swear to god

I feel Dirty now since i clean my ears once a week :C

OLD1953

Pity they didn't go after the official K2 site.

Originally posted by camaz0tz

i clean my ears once a day...cuz it feels so damn good matter of fact im gonna go clean my ears right now....better than masterbation i swear to god
    So true xD