Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

clans/players going to new server

This is a discussion on clans/players going to new server within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; im goin[/b] jeff y magic son gemelos...
Page: 2

PFC Senior Member

im goin[/b]
    jeff y magic son gemelos

ye since 2005 new servers were released always in March,August and November every year so not much time to go[/b]

yea, both pathos and gira came out aug1st (maybe not pathos, it got delayed a day didnt it?)

oh jeff also kendra is going to new server :P

So many times i think to go on a new server and i always late and run behind the others...For a player like me that plays almost 24/7 when exp i think would be nice to start in the new one..:P But still not sure buddys couse atm C-west rocks!

GenTinoS

need to think about it, but till than we have alot of Cwest time xD

I dont think ill go, if I ever switch to a server it would have to be C-west

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

ye since 2005 new servers were released always in March,August and November every year so not much time to go[/b]
    +1 that's what I'm thinking, I think the patter will repeat constantly, so meaning that it should be out in August, so therefore not much time left until it begins.

itll prob take longer..since the split servers of c-west anc c-east is new, and they prob want to give those servers a good chance populate. + the new lvl 83 expansion is thrown into the mix aswell. my geuss is sometimes around novemeber-next year.

sparkle

Not going. I'm a lazy ass exp'er and it was a pain just to get my dcz to 59 =/ and to get geared.
    I know my clan isn't going but if they ever did, I still wont! As long as there are enough humans around for me to take np, I'm happy =P

...Hope none go tho :unsure:

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Not going. I'm a lazy ass exp'er and it was a pain just to get my dcz to 59 =/ and to get geared.
    I know my clan isn't going but if they ever did, I still wont! As long as there are enough humans around for me to take np, I'm happy =P

...Hope none go tho :unsure:[/b]
    you know always that servers clean out when a new server starts, well at least reduce their numbers quite alot, and trust me i'm a lazy xper also, but with plat prem and like 3hours a day on average for a mage i would reach 72 in probably no time.

itll prob take longer..since the split servers of c-west anc c-east is new, and they prob want to give those servers a good chance populate. + the new lvl 83 expansion is thrown into the mix aswell. my geuss is sometimes around novemeber-next year.[/b]
    lol do you think they care about server population? i doubt it, they are making atleast 3 new servers every year
    just to make money, and carnacs are old enough now to put a new server i think so i would say it will come in first
    2 weeks of August.

I will go new server
    Human side
    being Sin
    hope it will come out soon i wanna have new server nd meet some old friends
    im formaly known as :::

Arcane

Beramusian Senior Member Fr4nkie's Avatar

STFU

bb jeff[/b]
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Josh)</div>
    ... but crack, crack ftw i love his random posts. :lol:[/b]

Big Gizzle Senior Member Disturbed's Avatar

I think I might come out of retirement and try the new server when it comes out... Hopefully I can talk my old clannies into coming..

Not going. I&#39;m a lazy ass exp&#39;er and it was a pain just to get my dcz to 59 =/ and to get geared.
    I know my clan isn&#39;t going but if they ever did, I still wont! As long as there are enough humans around for me to take np, I&#39;m happy =P

...Hope none go tho :unsure:[/b]
    Bro u are way too lazy :P..LvL 59 u can make in a day or two lol And exp in a new server would be fun with ur new friends

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast