Clap Clap Clap For Son Please

This is a discussion on Clap Clap Clap For Son Please within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Yes guys, some time ago i hate son but he'll pay me guys....thats a start. so dont flame more son ...
Page: 1

Default Clap Clap Clap For Son Please

Yes guys, some time ago i hate son but he'll pay me guys....thats a start.

so dont flame more son cuz he's trying to pay me, son can get our respect now.

Thx guys.

acolyted

hes selling his +8 durandal for that <:> go go son get on the high way :lol:

Banned

Originally posted by acolyted
    hes selling his +8 durandal for that <:> go go son get on the high way *:lol:
    gg who understands he made a mistake and should not scam other gg and good people

at least he is repaying his debt.....can be forgiven but not forgoten thought remember that son....so anything u do will be a reflection of your past

SonHasQuitted

Originally posted by Tez/Aja+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tez/Aja)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-acolyted
    gg who understands he made a mistake and should not scam other gg and good people

at least he is repaying his debt.....can be forgiven but not forgoten thought remember that son....so anything u do will be a reflection of your past[/b]
    Balao is happy,he'll get his money

But i know the guys on these forms Tez,As long as they can make up ANYTHING to flame anyone,they will

Flaming4life.com.

Banned

fuck them .... who cares man u paid your debt to the gg who u should not have scammed in process of scamming icegul.......like i said forgiveness can be granted but not forgoten so dont make mistakes again

Originally posted by Tez/Aja+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tez/Aja)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-acolyted

at least he is repaying his debt.....can be forgiven but not forgoten thought remember that son....so anything u do will be a reflection of your past[/b]
    I think son will stop scan...i forgive him, dont know the rest

SonHasQuitted

Originally posted by Tez/Aja
    fuck them .... who cares man u paid your debt to the gg who u should not have scammed in process of scamming icegul.......like i said forgiveness can be granted but not forgoten so dont make mistakes again
    After that,my own ass got scammed off all the money i had,i didnt get anything forown profit and i sweared to never make any mistake like this again....I didnt...and will not.

:wub:

reminds me something i learned long ago as well.

gj son

heimdalll

I dont know u son but GG man....
    i am suprised that in this game still is some nice and honest ppl

P.S. dont do it again :P

SonHasQuitted

Originally posted by typ0
    :wub: *

reminds me something i learned long ago as well. *

gj son
    :wub: Guess i learned it the hard way