Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Class Action Law Suit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is a discussion on Class Action Law Suit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; wtf?...
Page: 3

itsVision

wtf?

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

awww y ban him it was starting to spice up.. ko4life is getting boring sometimes <_<

Originally posted by PADDY
    well, so much promise there from the new comer, but sadly he was just boring me so i banned him

Now he will ask his dad to sue ko4life

susGe

This thread had so much potential.

thats why i unlocked it, i found it funny

Originally posted by lIIIIIIIIIIl
    awww y ban him it was starting to spice up.. ko4life is getting boring sometimes *<_<
    nah it looked interesting at one point but then he just started repeating himself and it lost its edge

every time this shit comes up on a topic all the ppl who aren't even playing ko defend k2 as if they weren't bitching months ago when they were active . NEWAYS take a second and read this

"California has a set of laws aimed specifically at Web merchants. Anyone selling (or attempting to sell) to a California citizen through the Web must comply with specific statutes intended to reduce the incidence of fraud. Not only must online merchants adhere to the same laws that a merchant in the real world must follow, but they must also comply with additional requirements. The first is that before any product can be sold, the vendor must state the legal name of the business, the full text of the vendor's return and refund policy and the street address where they conduct business. 4 A post office box may be used if certain other requirements are met. The disclosure may be made either on the website or via email.

If the disclosure is done on the webpage, then it must be in one of four places:
    1. The first screen displayed when the site is accessed;
    2. The screen where the goods are first offered;
    3. The screen where an order is placed for the goods; or
    4. The screen where the buyer enters payment.

The required information cannot be smaller or less legible than the offer of goods or services. The merchant must also state a method for the buyer to receive this information by email. The email disclosure must be made within five days of request. Webpages that advertise a toll-free phone number may implicate telemarketing laws depending on the individual state and its laws.

Failure to comply with these requirements can subject a vendor to a misdemeanor conviction in California5 and either six months in jail or a fine up to $1,000. California requires that all websites aimed at California consumers adhere to the requirements. As a result, some attorneys advise that all websites selling goods comply no matter where the vendor is located.6 Another way to avoid the law would be to include a disclaimer on the website stating that no sales will be made to citizens of California. "

now look at there dumb ass SLA and think bout whether or not u get a response in 24 hours or your resolution in 3 days now also keep in mind people are still not receiving trinas . This is not a civil suit so anyone living in the state of california i ask u please get a phone book (i dont wanna post the number here many will spam it probly) call the california department of consumer affairs let them know ur pissed off explain situation tell them bout not getting a response/resoultion in 24 hours / 3 days which is promised in there "EULA or TOS" watever u retards keep bringign up saying we dont have ANY POWER . We dont need power when k2 is breaking fucking laws .

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by susGe
    This thread had so much potential.
    yup...about as much potential as a retard at harvard

dont think anyone defends K2, face it they are shite... but there is very little to protect you outside of the contract you agree to when you begin playing the game

Originally posted by PADDY
    dont think anyone defends K2, face it they are shite... but there is very little to protect you outside of the contract you agree to when you begin playing the game
    read wat i jus wrote please thats alot more then a little

just a little fyi for all too ppl aren't aware of this we were the first ppl to ever contact cdca concerning k2 usko . Shortly after we contacted them (this is speculation) ppl lost there jobs and new sla came along with website and forums .

MillionVoices

Originally posted by camaz0tz
    u cant do shit...everythigns covered in the end user agreement...its in their full right to do everything that they do
    But if they fail to fullfill a part of their contract as well, then in fact they are LIABLE now.

Originally posted by Private+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Private)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-PADDY
    read wat i jus wrote please thats alot more then a little

just a little fyi for all too ppl aren't aware of this we were the first ppl to ever contact cdca concerning k2 usko . Shortly after we contacted them (this is speculation) ppl lost there jobs and new sla came along with website and forums .[/b]
    ppl lost there jobs?

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by MillionVoices+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MillionVoices)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-camaz0tz
    u cant do shit...everythigns covered in the end user agreement...its in their full right to do everything that they do
    But if they fail to fullfill a part of their contract as well, then in fact they are LIABLE now.[/b]
    u mean libel? no libel has to do with something completely different from the context u just put it in...anyway it states right in the agreements u accepted that u dont own the char at all nor do u own anything in the game...everything is theres and they can do whatever they want whenever they want to whomever they want, and u agreed to it!(of course this is limited to ur characters and accounts in game :P they cant come to ur house and rape u) when u buy premium and knight cash it states something along the lines of ur donating money to them they dont owe u anything really

anyway....theres nothing u can get them on...ive read over those agreements a few times now out of boredom cuz of these posts just to see if there was any real justification to these posts and there isnt...of all the idiotic things k2 do they are actually REALLY good at connecting all the pieces with their agreements not leaving a single stitch of anything uncovered

just speculation but coulda been for nething really but new producer , laison , tos/sla , website and forums all came after we filed complaints

Originally posted by camaz0tz
    anyway....theres nothing u can get them on...ive read over those agreements a few times now out of boredom cuz of these posts just to see if there was any real justification to these posts and there isnt...of all the idiotic things k2 do they are actually REALLY good at connecting all the pieces with their agreements not leaving a single stitch of anything uncovered
    except if they updated there tos since we contacted cdca first that would just make a complaint stronger and im not sure but i think they're violating a law if any where they state were donating money for premium im starting to wonder how much k2 paying u guys to spew bull shit or if it jus falls along the lines of you being a asshole

here full text of the law they were violating and i'd love u to link me to watever it us read in ur time of boredom that states were no longer purchasing premium . Cuz way it was before with current sla if someone does not receive a 24 hours response or a resolution in 3 days there still violating this law and many times i haven't received shit for weeks on gold premium
    http://www.usiia.org/legis/cacon.txt

ooAciDDreamZoo

personally i think Festo unlocked to feed the animalzcama....entertainment at itz finest

but yeah, all is covered in user agreement....PERIOD.......you lose

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast