Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

ClaW AND KilledBy DesertEagle is Duperrrrrr

This is a discussion on ClaW AND KilledBy DesertEagle is Duperrrrrr within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; He doesnt speak english only spanish now ^_^...
Page: 2

Banned Senior Member

He doesnt speak english only spanish now ^_^

cadela

thatīs why k2 need to ban this fagootīs turkīs!!!!

all turkīs is ruining this game!!!!

IN+3 lol bullshit
    2x CS+7 pfff

FUK ALL TURKīS!!!!

ReaLGanGsTer

1. Not all turk are duper.
    2. You can suck a dick.
    3. FUCK A GOAT! <3 40 Year old virgin.

Im turk and live in USA.

cadela

1. Not all turk are duper.
    2. You can suck a dick.
    3. FUCK A GOAT! <3 40 Year old virgin.

Im turk and live in USA.[/b]
    sry... i know this game have a good turks..... ho play fair

but most turks is ruining this game

bump

all should c this

I will bump it forever

little_painter

y ym duper y have cs+0 :lol: &#39;
    AND IM IN KBY CLAN OH my g0t
    ym evil111111!!!!! ^^

(just stating the fact ALL from kby+kb+killedby is 110% duped that must bee! why ells would they be in abys 24/7)

<3 u_K leetest clans eva they dident come 2 top cause the best left game nah they beat and sweat thir ass of 2 get some places i swear!!

the TRUTH is ill heard 2 some people now go suck my ass PLZ

llJuanMall

OMG this is such dramatic news it needs to be on CNN!!!!![/b]
    rofl :lol:

Banned

<3 u_K leetest clans eva they dident come 2 top cause the best left game nah they beat and sweat thir ass of 2 get some places i swear!![/b]
    Or better yet, they bought all the high np characters that have left the game. Tired of you moronic people, painter being one of the biggest fuckwits ive ever had the displeasure of reading, spewing more trivial bullshit about them being in the abyss 24/7. Macroing maybe. Seeing how when im able to log, i farm in there on a daily basis and rarely see them. And works their asses off? Big el oh el there. The only thing DupedBy and the others have "worked their asses off" at, is just as people think, screwing over the rest of the community by buying up nps, duping items, bug abusing and the list goes on. I still havent figured out why this little turd burglar, little_painter, hasnt been ip banned from ko4life yet... but who knows.

Banned

Im turk and live in USA.[/b]
    Siktir git.
    Leave please.

Or better yet, they bought all the high np characters that have left the game. Tired of you moronic people, painter being one of the biggest fuckwits ive ever had the displeasure of reading, spewing more trivial bullshit about them being in the abyss 24/7. Macroing maybe. Seeing how when im able to log, i farm in there on a daily basis and rarely see them. And works their asses off? Big el oh el there. The only thing DupedBy and the others have "worked their asses off" at, is just as people think, screwing over the rest of the community by buying up nps, duping items, bug abusing and the list goes on. I still havent figured out why this little turd burglar, little_painter, hasnt been ip banned from ko4life yet... but who knows.[/b]
    The get their lvls by xp bugging themselves and going to hobgoblins while keeping the gates closed... seems to work well for them. <_<

deezdaggaz

i just wanted to see my avatar sorry

eWo-eWo

i dont see anything about KB ?.. why u say KB is duper clan ? u dont even have a proof LOOOOOOOL... yeah and why dont u go make topic about U_K ?.. they are rank 4 but 80% of the players in the clan has bought their char for $..

eWo-eWo

the posts on cafegeevez is not a proof of anyone dupeing.. they could have bought them for ytl or usd, i know that thestr0m is 101% legit he made his completes +9 him self..

eWo-eWo

you all just whineing because u get owned in cz ... wtf ? i got owned buy a turk omg !!! he must be duper or koxped him to 80 OMG ! !!! pff newbs s! !! ! !

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast