Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Clear answer please, paypal works?

This is a discussion on Clear answer please, paypal works? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; With paypal you dont need cc if you have money allready on your acc....
Page: 4

With paypal you dont need cc if you have money allready on your acc.

Lawless

For the record..... click and buy is a utter bit of trash compared to paypal. Never had a single issue with paypal. But not even having C&B for 12 hours i get charged 300 dollars and had to call them to both have the account fixed and have my money credited back. and it still wouldnt work right.

If they cant resolve their issues with Paypal and get thier account back im done with KO. Having C&B available to european users is fine. But I am not gonna use this shitty system, half my clan is unable to log ATM cause our premiums are all run out.

Haxium

I used click and buy, its easy, registered in 5 minute and bought kc w/o problems.

idefix

seems like c&b is total bullshit, hope they enable paypal again... well it doesnt effect me in any way atm coz not gonna buy premium anyways so

Lawless

Click and buy is fine for european users. I live in the States, its a shitty system compared to paypal and my bank account is not gonna be attached to such a joke of a payment agent.

Paypal is 100% safe and secure, click and buy already mystery charged me 300 USD

DO NOT use C&B if your credit card is linked to (for example) a checking/Savings account and be sure to tell your mommy that if your parents pay for this shit.

Help section is also, total bullshit. Easy to buy, as true as free to play.

I mean click and buy help section. Did it charged 300usd, without asking anything? :blink: Very nice system.

Chronos

Originally posted by Goofy
    Im bumping this because i really dont know what is goin on,
    Im trying to buy KC and there is no paypal option *-_- *

A friend tryed to purchase gold prem, there was a paypal option, but he ended up in an expired page.

My question is:
    Is the paypal option going to be back?

-I have funds on paypal waiting and i cant do anything.

.pz
    Yup same problem here. When i click on premium i see paypal option but when i click recharge Knight cash there isnt any paypal <_<

Goofy

i just want to pk and lose my nps

Maximus662

Same for me, C&B was simple to fill out but doesnt work for me at all. Bring back PayPal PLS FFS always 100% reliable.

:/ Maybe they should do something for it....

Goofy

they HAVE to do sthing about it

Click and buy can be easy to use, but when you get error in register, you cant solve it because, it wont say whats wrong with them...

Enigma

i wont buy premium until Paypal is back.

Have k2 even said anything about blocking paypal again?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast