Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Clearing My Name

This is a discussion on Clearing My Name within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; can easily make every payments "non-rechargeable" on paypal.[/b] The the "seller" can easily make any payment fraudulent. WhenI got chargedback ...
Page: 2

Banned Senior Member

can easily make every payments "non-rechargeable" on paypal.[/b]
    The the "seller" can easily make any payment fraudulent. WhenI got chargedback I gave paypal everything, msn logs, frap video, ko4life thread, the payment had on it virtual items *CANT CHARGEBACK*, emails of other paypal accounts they used to chargeback other users, even other chargeback case ID's from the same person. And because they filed the chargeback via their CC company, paypal could say nothing and agreed with me on the chargeback and turned it over to the CC company to finally decide the fate. They gave me a nice Fuck you

ChosenAngel

even if they wont trust you anymore, at least they wont hate you or whatever for scamming them since you say your paying people back what you stole
    good luck with everything

sexy Owa

sorry but you have no right what so ever to say anything about any scammer unless you know them personally, who says in the first place they were ever gone? and for a start give him a second chance, and just be very wary of them when making a trade... i personally think u deserve a 2nd chance :P[/b]
    if you are naive enough to trust scammers and give them a second chance then you have a lot of learning to do scammers do not deserve a second chance, in any situation. this particular scammer has scammed left and right time after time. and then after having done those scam's he insulted those who he had stolen from . hes just some garbage looking to open up windows to scam once again. and he does NOT deserve a second chance in doing so

You owe me $500.

You can see my msn in profile.

LithiumBunny12

This is just becoming a joke just pm me if you need to don't need a topic to get this done. Ill just leave here because it has become quite obvious that most of the ko4life community is immature. I thought id try and change things but you seem to stereotype so many people in to a grouping. Just because someone has made mistakes in his past doesn't make that person bad and if you continue to live your life that way you will just become naive of everyone because I can guarantee you half the people here have done things worse then I have but gotten away with it because oh of course they are gg. But seriously I have changed a lot myself and I threw it back at them before because of my immaturity and things have changed a lot for me.

just let him pay back and ban him from usd in market place seems simple and fair no need to get in the way of ppl getting there money back

Banned

well to be fair to him, he did give back my account, however he didnt include any of the items he took :/

just give your money to ko4life and the members will split

LithiumBunny12

well to be fair to him, he did give back my account, however he didnt include any of the items he took :/[/b]
    check ur pm and we can sort it out.

Yo bro your going to get flamed you posted the topic.

As for coming back i would give you a second chance.

ooo

very touchy topic

Pmed. hopefully i get my DD helms worth back =\

LithiumBunny12

Pmed. hopefully i get my DD helms worth back =\[/b]
    sent please verify you received the payment.

From what i see you stole thousands of dollers worth of items. You dont deserve redemption you deserve jail time. Luckily for you its illegal(Not really enforced though) to buy items in KO for real cash so you cannot sue or press charges.

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

lol... why doesnt anyone want to give a second chance when theres no down parts?

ESPECIALLY, the ones who didn't even get scammed by him O_o

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast