Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Clearing My Name

This is a discussion on Clearing My Name within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; From what i see you stole thousands of dollers worth of items. You dont deserve redemption you deserve jail time. ...
Page: 3

sexy Owa

From what i see you stole thousands of dollers worth of items. You dont deserve redemption you deserve jail time. Luckily for you its illegal(Not really enforced though) to buy items in KO for real cash so you cannot sue or press charges.[/b]
    agree'd. somebody who scam's to this level in no way deserves any sympathy. return the money, but dont expect this community as a whole to respect or trust you again -.- until you earn it. and by earning it i mean Years of scam free market transactions. personally id like to see these people get their money and for you to disappear i know for a fact i wouldnt want somebody like you doing deals with my friends, who would?

If he scammed thousands of dollars and come back to forum paying people just few hundreds..( from what i see) and scam another thousand and come back again paying another few hundreds.. He deserve a 3rd chance? Rofl

ozbelcifer

need informacion , now is nice ty ba

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

The the "seller" can easily make any payment fraudulent. WhenI got chargedback I gave paypal everything, msn logs, frap video, ko4life thread, the payment had on it virtual items *CANT CHARGEBACK*, emails of other paypal accounts they used to chargeback other users, even other chargeback case ID's from the same person. And because they filed the chargeback via their CC company, paypal could say nothing and agreed with me on the chargeback and turned it over to the CC company to finally decide the fate. They gave me a nice Fuck you[/b]

got charged back 5 times so far, everytime won the claim within the first 2 days :P

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

got charged back 5 times so far, everytime won the claim within the first 2 days :P[/b]
    They claim they not recieaved the items, this is why you can win. If that person had called the credit card comapny and said "I did not do these payments" the credit card company will take the money back and paypal will charge back and regardless of what comments you put you will LOSE.

They claim they not recieaved the items, this is why you can win. If that person had called the credit card comapny and said "I did not do these payments" the credit card company will take the money back and paypal will charge back and regardless of what comments you put you will LOSE.[/b]
    negative, have the buyer put "items already received" in the comment of paypal and ur all fine

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

negative, have the buyer put "items already received" in the comment of paypal and ur all fine[/b]

they can call the credi card compnay and state it was an unorthised use of the card

they can call the credi card compnay and state it was an unorthised use of the card[/b]
    and you just send the money of paypal directly to your bank-acc/diff paypal acc right after receiving it and they can't do shit.. well a negative paypal balance but who cares, you still got the money.. ^^

and even if he manages to recharge, saying it was an unauthorized use of the credit card, paypal will have to make up for it and in the end you still won the claim, weather he had to pay or not - you'll get your money.

smknguns

least he wants to get the money back to the ppl he scammed

They claim they not recieaved the items, this is why you can win. If that person had called the credit card comapny and said "I did not do these payments" the credit card company will take the money back and paypal will charge back and regardless of what comments you put you will LOSE.[/b]
    true but just waiting to lose or win is when ppl lose you have to take real action and providing proof is not the right way talking to paypal and knowing shit wins after awhile paypal wont even think about closing the charge back after 10 different disputes over 100 dollars paypal usually sides with u from wat i understand

they can call the credi card compnay and state it was an unorthised use of the card[/b]
    then you call the credit card company and you show them logs only way unauthrized is really going to work is if its a stolen paypal or if there a random and the paypal is fresh and if thats soo then your dumb for selling to them neways

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123