Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

clearing shit out !!!!!!!!!!!

This is a discussion on clearing shit out !!!!!!!!!!! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; And FFS when U need a swift in cz pls dont TP poor rouge w/out warning. Funny how they tp ...
Page: 2

And FFS when U need a swift in cz pls dont TP poor rouge w/out warning.

Funny how they tp you when they have problems, but never when you have both HP and mana at 10%

Pdahs

My biggest annoyance is when im buffing a party and theres people spamming ++++++++++
    ++++++++
    ++++++
    ++++++++

no fucking duh you need buff but your gonna have to wait I can't buff everyone at once and if i do 1200party buff you bitch and want 1500 so stuf and wait.

Baneare

Here is how I handle life as a priest now, it has helped me enjoy the game much more.

We all have to take random parties in CZ at some time. When I put my seeking light on and get invited to a party, as soon as I see ++++++++++ spammed I leave. That party wants you for one thing, they will take their free buff and abandon you till they need another.

If I have to ask 3 times if this is a PK or XP party with no reply, I leave. If that is any showing of how the communication will go in the future of that party, you dont want it.

Follow those tips and see how it goes.

I often ask rogues for swift when soloing (mostly taking down the fucking TWs that get lured). I say "can you throw me a swift please?" then I give them 200ac as a trade. Works everytime. Kindness and respect goes a long way.

Where the time goes fast, but everything is slow

I always ask politely, and people ALWAYS give me.All you need is to be polite.
    Need buff? Dont spam +++++++++++++++++++, just one +++ is enought. We have this rule in my clan, no spam, no leech in partys. Everyone that disrespects it get kiked instantly. Work like a charm.

legendaryever

agreed

legendaryever

[quote]And FFS when U need a swift in cz pls dont TP poor rouge w/out warning.

Funny how they tp you when they have problems, but never when you have both HP and mana at 10% [/quoti

i am good mage...i tped people as i can,,XD..but some just watch u died

Mental_Anguish

+1

__countess__

lol that's funny.. it goes for almost all classes... for random parties only i suppose..

in the case of mages for example... u see a party member with 1/3 of hp or whatever..you don't know where he is, you don't know the situation, you decide to tp him .. and you see him saying "zzzz.. why you tped me" .

same scenario... you decide not to tp him... he dies... and you see him saying "zzzz... why you didn't tp me?"

That's why mages shouldn't be 'tp biatches' in random parties :-)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12