Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click & Buy

This is a discussion on Click & Buy within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I am new to C&B and i need to know how much do i need to w8 for my acc ...
Page: 1

bihmanijak

I am new to C&B and i need to know how much do i need to w8 for my acc to be unblocked.

Arthurios

well your probably got banned for payment fraud or something so you need to send a ticket to KO and explain everything and they will unban you (hopefully)

bihmanijak

No,no,no..look.. i just created an account at C&B so i can buy a premium but the process is long and i just need to know how long.

btw i have sent them a mail got a auto reply thats says i need to wait in a line...so can some1 tell me how long will i wait?

bihmanijak

*bump (rly need help) :P

well i just calld them then the person gave me his e mail adress and i send him a email and he activated my account

yeah.
    just call them, tell them your account # (in email).
    and some bs bla bla bla, and make a purchase while talking to them, and your account is unblocked

btw. you have to call the german click & buy... gl ^^

bihmanijak

Your account has been temporarily locked. To unlock your account, please contact our ClickandBuy customer service team at [email protected] or call us at +49 221 177 38 920.

Cant i just do that mail thing :S?

MacedonianSlayer

i have some problem 10days ago.
    First i called in and they want copy of my passport and i send that. And they say me than i can buy prem for 3days
    After 3 days i tryed and i got some massage like u. I called again and they same that i need to w8 30days :S. So i decline that and i got block on my knight-online acc.
    After that i send Support Ticket and nothing happened. I leave my 61lvl priest at girakon and ko also for fucking 9$

DeeCee

cb sucks, i cant even register - all info correct, but anyways says to check card number, sec code and adress or somethin - me thinks they can kiss my @$$, ill use cc option

bihmanijak

CC=pay by cash??

C^^

CC=pay by cash??[/b]
    CC = credic card

DeeCee

for knight cash, it was said it works only for US, but looks like Latvia is in US, cause i bought it w/o problems using cc, tho it showed that im from Michigan XD

Here in denmark we dont need to call them or mail them or anything, we just add credit card and we can purchase

wawh

for me it was manually blocked too

i called them and they said i need to verificate my CC,,, waited 3 days for the bank to get 2 numbers (wich i had to say to clickandbuy)
    automaticly my account was unblocked

::JR::

Your account has been temporarily locked. To unlock your account, please contact our ClickandBuy customer service team at [email protected] or call us at +49 221 177 38 920.

Cant i just do that mail thing :S?[/b]
    u need to call .. they will ask u for customer number and for secret question .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast