account hacked or i was scammed

This is a discussion on account hacked or i was scammed within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; first of all, let me say that im not implicating anyone in this matter, would like to get other people's ...
Page: 1

the_duke

first of all, let me say that im not implicating anyone in this matter, would like to get other people's input on the situation.
    i paid for an account via western union 3 days ago. the payment was confirmed by the seller on msn. then i was told that there is a problem with the account. the problem was that he change the email address and cant verify it because he forgot the pw to his hotmail account. he apologized, then went on to tell me that it was not a problem all i had to do was buy premium or kc and summit a ticket to ko. i logged on to the account yesterday to verify that the account was the same i paid for, then bought some kc. soon there after i tried to log on to ko and was told that the id and pw is invalid. but earier in the day i log into ko so wtf is going on. i would like to get your input on the matter. was i scammed or is it that ko fuked up or was it that the account was hacked , which is what i am being let on to believe by the seller.now seller dis appeared on msn

means he scammed you.

Look , first wrong section but ill help you.
    You probably got scammed by the seller , BUT ask him if he can give you the payment history , the best thing is to have the birthdate he used on this account.
    Second , he lied you dont need to buy prem or KC to send ticket to k2.
    Third , if you get it the birthdate , ask him for some digits of the card that he might bought prem with.
    Now after you have this info , contact k2 and tell them you changed to wrong email and you cant change it now , they will say prove the payment history bla bla bla , prove it to them , and wait few days.
    If the selling dont wanna give you it or he say he dont remember , could be true , so tell him to send you the money back , if he dont gonne do it , he scammer.

For example , BlackBreed sold me hes account , when i changed info he gave us problem with the email , ( even if we still had the problem for always i still will pay to BlackBreed , since i promised him and i have my word , also its not my style to fuck up accounts and leave ) and then i asked him for the payment history , he told me his not the 1st owner of the account so he told me to contact with the first one and he told me who is he.
    But he gave me the digits he used on the account , i contacted k2 proved them all the digits and the birthdate used on this account , after few days they fix it for me , so as i said if he dont wanna help you , atleast tell him to give you the money back , or even 80% from the money , because its not your fault.

nvm

Cadence96

Did you buy it from someone in this forum?

the_duke

yes i bought it from someone in this forum, but wont say who because of his rep. until the matter is clarified

yes i bought it from someone in this forum, but wont say who because of his rep. until the matter is clarified[/b]
    Just do what i said , if its not helping , dont waste your time and report him ( to this forum ) .

the_duke

Just do what i said , if its not helping , dont waste your time and report him ( to this forum ) .[/b]
    will do that

Tell everyone cause if he's a piece of shit pussy scammer then the lights should be turned on him.