Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click And Buy is better than paypal

This is a discussion on Click And Buy is better than paypal within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Realy easy to buy premium by CnB. Congratz K2....
Page: 1

xavier

Default Click And Buy is better than paypal

Realy easy to buy premium by CnB.
    Congratz K2.

Togashi

was it any harder with paypal ?

cuz i cant even make account there (this crap doesnt accept my CC - paypal accepted it w/o problems)

K2 just made this acc to make us try to think that?

Jeeves

k2 sux now.. pp was good for me b/c i dont have any master shit card.. retards fucks get pp back :angry:

HomerSimpson

Good, now you know how Romania feels : Poor Vampiric kiddies...

OsirisG

wow lol now it accepts romania to , i wonder what kind of cc can you link to it .

HomerSimpson

lol I have no idea if it does or not, I was just saying, Romania didnt have a way to buy with credit card with paypal. Maybe they can with this? Any Romanians care to answer?

OsirisG

you can buy using a CC , but only Visa USD works , some of my clannies use that , BCR or BRD whic ever suits you , no need for pay pal por cnbuy , this also worked 6 months ago to , but remember VISA USD only , no master card/maestro or any other crap.

HomerSimpson

Why dont people just buy the prepaid Visa cards? I dont understand. Thats what Ive done in the past, and recharged it whenever I needed it. Sure there is a surcharge, but bleh w/e it's not that much. Lost it one day when someone stole my wallet. I think they made off with about 4 bucks and a crappy camoflauged wallet. Damn invisible wallet FAILED ME AGAIN!

OR Better yet, why dont they allow us to send THEM directly a money order, and as soon as they get it, fill my order. I guess I would want it now, but whatever, If I've waited 2-3 days and couldnt get in because of premium block, I sure can wait another 2-3 days to let them process a payment. This way I can keep a reciept of my purchase. I wouldnt advise them to allow checks though. That is getting into huge problems there with checks. EVIL Checks.

OsirisG

well where can i get that here in .ro , direct me to the nearest bank , i'd rather have that than make me a new cc

HomerSimpson

Im not from Romania, I dont know. Only guy I knew from there was back in the 4th grade, his name was Hussein, and he could make his eyes bug out. Pretty funny kid. Ionno check out visa.com or something to give you info. Good luck though.

HomerSimpson

http://www.citibank.com/romania/ or just go here for all places to get Visa in .RO

http://www.visacemea.com/wv/get_card.jsp

OR

http://www.buyusa.gov/romania/en/info_on_b...ansactions.html (info on visa gift card - aka prepaid Visa credit cards for Romanians)

Togashi

For security reasons your Click&Buy® account has not been activated yet. Please call our Customer Care Team at 1-877-CLICKBUY to activate your account. You can reach our Customer Care Team at the following times: Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m EST.

Ok... so i'm in CET (GMT +1) timezone... Living in Poland...so EST = -6 hours for me... So what number should i dial ? :]

any1 did it already ? is it automatic, or do i have to talk to somebody ?

kenpai

1-800-clickbuy .. guess u need to dial an area/nation code then 1-800-25425289 (c for 2, l for 5, etc).. havent tried it, not planning on buying premium again, untill i see a real need.

Togashi

hmmm and whats the area/nation code for that ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast