Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click and Buy explained

This is a discussion on Click and Buy explained within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Before purchasing anything on Knight Online, your card must be verified on click and buy. I'm sure many people know ...
Page: 1

Before purchasing anything on Knight Online, your card must be verified on click and buy. I'm sure many people know this, but reading through past topics from when this new law started Jan 08, alot do not.

If you try to purchase without a verified account (by accident in my case), it still takes the amount out of your bank for 48 hours, or may be lost completely. Your bank do not know how to deal with it, as it takes 24 hours to come into records. Now after all that, I made a fraud case and cancelled my CC card for no reason in the end.

How frustrating because K2 does not give any warning of this.

didinino

i remember they blocked my account until i tried to verify it (then they terminated it and told me to open a new one ^_^)

i have no idea how u managed to purchase anything with a blocked account..

Gaby159

Before purchasing anything on Knight Online, your card must be verified on click and buy. I'm sure many people know this, but reading through past topics from when this new law started Jan 08, alot do not.

If you try to purchase without a verified account (by accident in my case), it still takes the amount out of your bank for 48 hours, or may be lost completely. Your bank do not know how to deal with it, as it takes 24 hours to come into records. Now after all that, I made a fraud case and cancelled my CC card for no reason in the end.

How frustrating because K2 does not give any warning of this.[/b]

Yea...., it's why there is a big tutorial in click and buy site :P

Sorry for you

http://www.clickandbuy.com/CA/en/help/help.html

I remember this, cause you had to verify your account with a key.

You had to give your bank number and they would deposit 0.01$cent on your bank account and give you the key as description.

I filled it in like 10 times and got myself a whole 10 cents for free!

i remember they blocked my account until i tried to verify it (then they terminated it and told me to open a new one ^_^)

i have no idea how u managed to purchase anything with a blocked account..[/b]
    Nothing was purchased the money is taking out of the account in pending status, well I only posted this because I noticed when I searched through past posts loads of people have had a similar problem.

I have had no problem using a non-verified c&b account with KO

Banned

I remember this, cause you had to verify your account with a key.

You had to give your bank number and they would deposit 0.01$cent on your bank account and give you the key as description.

I filled it in like 10 times and got myself a whole 10 cents for free! [/b]

lmfao . scammer xD

GangstamaN

My C&B account is not verified and I can use an unverified bank account on with no problem. Never lost any money through it. =)

killer2675

yeah i was fine worked for awhile then i had to verify my acct with C&B

GangstamaN

Really? I had my account over a year unverified using CC and bank account and had no trouble.

twitch.tv/sneaksdota Senior Member SnEaKy's Avatar

When's the last time you guys bought premium/knight cash with a nonverified C&B account?

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

How frustrating because K2 does not give any warning of this.[/b]
    i will never buy premium again
    neather should you ';-x

hansen

i got verified c&b account and i even bought one premmy few weeks ago
    and yesterday i was trying to get new premmy and it turned out my CC is blocked oO
    c&b is strange

didinino

wait a sec

un -verified... u mean blocked?

mine was verified but still freakin blocked and they wanted me to call them (bitches).

Can i buy prem with Blocked account?

B1tesizeThriLL

I made a new C&B account, added my CC, purchased KC, got the KC and then my C&B account got temporarily blocked. So, I verified the account, called them and they unblocked my C&B account saying there was no problem, I just had to verifiy it. But my Ko account was fine.

But yea K2 is a piece of shit company. I feel sorry for all the people that get screwed over by K2. :angry:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast