Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Athenrye's Dirty Clans-List

This is a discussion on Athenrye's Dirty Clans-List within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I'm just going to repost what he posted about Carnac-West & the reason for posting this list; Good morning, Knights. ...
Page: 1

/Quit_Game Senior Member sonvicky's Avatar

Default Athenrye's Dirty Clans-List

I'm just going to repost what he posted about Carnac-West & the reason for posting this list;

Good morning, Knights.

As many of you are aware, we currently hold a given privacy policy that prevents GMs from openly discussing the status of user accounts in a public medium. This includes cursory confirmations of who has been banned for illegal activity as that would be revealing the account status (active or terminated, in this case). This has caused some issue with the player community on part because it allows cheaters to more easily blend in with the crowd since they can't be called out by name any more. However, there is an alternative... not a perfect one, but it's better than nothing.

As of February 1, 2011, I have been collecting the names of Clans on a daily basis as a result of the activity of its members. The criteria? Account termination due to illegal activity. Every clan on this list has at least one member (and in many cases, several) who are guilty of breaching the TOS in at least one of the following ways:

1) Third party tool use
    2) Nation Point Transfer (with or without the aid of third party tools)

Pretty simple criteria, to be honest. There's no gray areas here; no general bug abuse, no 'but everyone else does it' purchases from gold farmers or potentially illegal items. Not even bad reputation. If a clan is on this list, it means I personally caught members of that clan actively cheating or have verified the legitimate bans made by my fellow GMs. Make no mistake and accept no excuses: if a clan name is on this list, they deserve to be there. This list is not complete nor is it wholly comprehensive. It has been updated daily since its creation and will continue to update regularly as more and more cheaters are caught in the act.

The purpose of this list is not to ruin reputations. It is meant to protect the players. So to all you legitimate players out there; if you are in alliance with any of these clans or do business with them, you may want to re-think your dealings. It is my personal advice that cheaters should not be tolerated in any form. To all you clan leaders who might be surprised to see your clan name up here, you should consider turning over a new leaf or perhaps weeding through your clan for corruption you may have been unaware of.

To clan leaders: if you would like to contest your clan being on this list, please send me a PM here on the forums. I will gladly review the banned members of your clan and continue to monitor your active clan for further illegal activity. If there is a case where your clan has shown significant effort to rid itself of cheaters or otherwise redeem its tarnished reputation, then I see no reason why it should not have the chance to clear its name to the public. However, this goes both ways. If I feel that a clan requesting removal does not deserve it, I will make note of it here which would further stain an already blotchy record.

These lists are already large and will continue to grow. For ease of reading, I've broken up each server into its own individual post. I encourage users to check in regularly.

CARNAC WEST

SpectorS
    Horozlar
    NoPastNoFuture
    xCeSuRYuReKx
    IronWolves
    Respect
    Apocalypsa
    TheDarkBrotherHood
    MisRois
    AplteDootso
    QCGENERATIONQC
    BadFamilia
    ProKSseR
    TheWalkingDead
    ee2
    DackKoon
    LesAmiSdeTaFeMMe
    POLISH
    GetReal
    WikiLeaks
    HailAndKill
    aliensx
    NeodExp
    laiqian
    nao2ingei
    BadFamily
    SvGFx
    Energizer
    Newlife
    SpeedFisters
    OttomanSouL
    EarlyTimes

I'm suprised that someone from BadFamily & IronWolves were cought NPT/hacking, didn't think either clan was really capable of such things. I do wonder who was cought within these clans for these actions..

What are your thoughts?

Source; Dirty Clans - GamersFirst Forums

Little archer Senior Member

this thread is about to get interesting..

from what i read it says someone within these clans have been banned for either npt transfer or third party tools but they wont say who or what or how many either?

Quote Originally Posted by mythlost View Post
    from what i read it says someone within these clans have been banned for either npt transfer or third party tools but they wont say who or what or how many either?
    As for the who, no they are not allowed to.

Banned Senior Member

Why am i not surprised that Respect is in that list?
    probably the worst clan in orcside (probably as horrible as BadFamily)

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

YEH YEH YEH Vic be repping that Legit status sun!!!!!!!!

Android Man Senior Member E Mon's Avatar

OMG BAD FAMILY????? but as i understood they can tell clan leaders who is in their clan making them in that list and if they ban him from clan they will remove its clan name from that list

These are only the clans that got caught this last month. Many more should be on it.

/Quit_Game Senior Member sonvicky's Avatar

Well he only made the list today so yeah, it should change as it goes.

Yes, seeing as GMs aren't allowed to say names (because of the TOS), Athenrye has choosen to do it like this.

Getting off the list aint easy either, it will still say at the bottom if your clan was ever there and if they were removed from the list or not.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by sonvicky View Post
    Well he only made the list today so yeah, it should change as it goes.

Yes, seeing as GMs aren't allowed to say names (because of the TOS), Athenrye has choosen to do it like this.

Getting off the list aint easy either, it will still say at the bottom if your clan was ever there and if they were removed from the list or not.
    Yeah, it will be hard to get out of this.
    Good seeing some legits...
    GOGO HF/MH

Thug Life Baybbeehhh! Senior Member SizzleMyNizzle's Avatar

Villains should be in the list! (too many nubz!!!) =3

Jak's RL bro Senior Member keys's Avatar

Yeaaaaah! Villains!

all the NPT going on in the last few months has to be going somewhere , now you know LOL.

Little archer Senior Member

surprised about antihackers not being there tho

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    surprised about antihackers not being there tho
    I think gm's tend to avoid c2.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast