Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Client outdated? <,<

This is a discussion on Client outdated? <,< within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; What this if you are bored http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vsnmn47E4g0 :lol:...
Page: 2

Sh11t

What this if you are bored
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vsnmn47E4g0 :lol:

OzZzZzZz

Originally posted by NZ_Maverick+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(NZ_Maverick)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Sh11t
    New patch incomming due to the bug of the chrismas present where you can choice what item you want
    Just pray that a new patch will actually fix things for once...can't really get hopes up though :wacko:[/b]
    we just need to pray it will come?? omg..... thought u read from knightonlineworld.com it will come but if not then we need to pray lol

jimfujitsu

+1 here on all servers ...if you are in game dont log off.

damn im so lucky just got ROC + lupus pendant when was the restart before 1 hour +
    just spawn at bowl and so Duke

If i get RollBack i kill K2

BTW when the patch comes out?

sub

i also get that error on all dies servers

fireblack

same on all beramus ...

Fire_Mage

Default Same here

I am get the same thing

Z3non

This is just a chance for the little turkish kids to go to the game and have some ''non-ınglısh speakıng userıs'' time.

Boy, i wish i was turk, id get all advantages in this game :P

ANZAC_Mondane

Yep,, load of Crap,,, but dont worrie,, as soon as a GM see this,, or K.E staff,, it will be Fixed ASAP so,,,,, see you all NExt year <_<

ZZZZ clannie tells me server 1 is up , i leave server 2, now cant log in 1,2 or 3 ....a.qq offfff :angry:

Z3non

Btw the skill bar bug hasent been fixed... dunno why they said it had been....

K2 is such a stupid company......... DIE JOSHUA WONG! DIE SULLIMO! FUCK U ALL K2 STAFF!

xXNalaXx

Default hmmm

i pray more for it that not items again gone.last time i lost my ss+7 and warrior shell helmet+7.i let me surprise what is now gone than.

HoodFizzle

agaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i cant log in to o1/2/3 aq!!!!! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:
    i wanna go kill trees ^_^

the_man_slayer

Originally posted by Z3non
    Btw the skill bar bug hasent been fixed... dunno why they said it had been....

K2 is such a stupid company......... DIE JOSHUA WONG! DIE SULLIMO! FUCK U ALL K2 STAFF!
    +1 skill bar bit. The rest is kinda weird and pyschotic

Vigilante

I think you have to disable the changes you made to your reg for the skill bar to reset but dont quote me cause I havent fully tested it out yet.

Dies came back up and I was able to get back in then it went down again and im getting the same messages as all of you.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast