Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Clock Changes affecting war times?

This is a discussion on Clock Changes affecting war times? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; times changed in canada today to so its not just europe[/b] where have you been? Canada time change next week. ...
Page: 2

arko

times changed in canada today to so its not just europe[/b]
    where have you been? Canada time change next week. Hope you don't go to work cuz if you do you'd b fried~

changed the KO time for the MAJORITy i guess <3

nk121

yes it has happened, just not for usa cos ur fags[/b]
    and you are real cool.

Banned

yes it has happened, just not for usa cos ur fags[/b]
    prejudice? 2 day mute? since ko4life does not tolerate detrimental comments.

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

poor moe, trying to start flame wars

i just dont like ameria, they think they own the world :/

prejudice? 2 day mute? since ko4life does not tolerate detrimental comments.[/b]
    if he said turkey or turks he&#39;d already be banned muted warned and teabagged

Havvk

times changed in canada today to so its not just europe[/b]
    and mexico too

arko

I have to agree with this. K2 is basically neglecting the US population base more, which might increase the number of foreign players.. but if they wanted to use a market based in foreign countries, then why formulate it IN the USA IN English? Oh well[/b]

it&#39;s common sense pretty much. I&#39;m not surprised why USKO decide to benefit the turks more. I&#39;d go where the money flows too, won&#39;t you?
    About why USKo would promote it to turks over their on players, the answer to that is these americans want to make money, why would they give the business to turks so turks can make money?

they are doing every thing to benfit in profit. Make them happy = more prem and Knight Cash.

Another thing, i don&#39;t know how others feel bout it, but let&#39;s say take an normal average American as Example and a Turkish player, who has more time to play? and who will influence others to play. I mean i feel they have all the time in the world, plus the majority of turks are just sitting home spamming combos. :P

They as a company tries to satisfy the customers, and unfortunately the ppl in North America is not the bulk of the population.

USKO does not necessary mean a KO designed solely or benefiting ENGLISH players. Just look at their website they hve the turk flag up.

let&#39;s just try to play around it =D it is very frustrating at times

but cheeers

OLD1953

Well, OK, lets take a look at what&#39;s going on at the knightonlineworld forum.

NOTHING on the US side that says anything about the time change.

Now honestly, how much work is it to make a forum post? About as much as I&#39;m doing right now? That&#39;s just insulting.

And again, the bulk of Turk players are farmers or people who help or hang on to the farmers, otherwise they are mostly students or cafe players. A fair number of major clans are farm clans, and that&#39;s a fact. Farmers have money and consider premium an investment, and will buy premium for other ppl, keeping note of their passwords I&#39;m sure.

IMHO, when the farmers go, Turks will no longer be paying for premium at anything like the current rate. I can&#39;t imagine a cafe player being a regular customer for premium, I sure would not be under such conditions.

arko

Well, OK, lets take a look at what&#39;s going on at the knightonlineworld forum.

NOTHING on the US side that says anything about the time change.

Now honestly, how much work is it to make a forum post? About as much as I&#39;m doing right now? That&#39;s just insulting.

And again, the bulk of Turk players are farmers or people who help or hang on to the farmers, otherwise they are mostly students or cafe players. A fair number of major clans are farm clans, and that&#39;s a fact. Farmers have money and consider premium an investment, and will buy premium for other ppl, keeping note of their passwords I&#39;m sure.

IMHO, when the farmers go, Turks will no longer be paying for premium at anything like the current rate. I can&#39;t imagine a cafe player being a regular customer for premium, I sure would not be under such conditions.[/b]
    did you take a look at some crazy SS man, they are dope

it&#39;s like a clan of them sitting iwth laned comps with 13" block monitors from the 90&#39;s! They are pro man, didnt&#39; look like a cafe to me xD

i seriously doubt they&#39;d take the time to change the time ever...they prolly bought their shit from Europe that was left over after ww2 >_>

Banned

Who gives a flying fuck. The European daylight saving only takes effect for 1 extra week. Are you guys such losers that you are getting worked up for 1 week of a schedule change. Seriously, get out more often. I bet some of you would shit your pants if you were left alone in the middle of a crowd. It would be the first time you guys would see people besides your mother.

Seriously though, shoot yourself and before you shoot yourself atleast for once see the sun directly and not through a window.

HotAsIce

Or you could just stop bitching and using the excuse of people having no life for getting owned. You&#39;d be surprised how many people on these forums, and in game have quite satisfying social lives, and usually the ones who say people don&#39;t are the ones that are posting from their mothers basement after their graveyard shift as a janitor at mcdonalds.

arko

Who gives a flying fuck. The European daylight saving only takes effect for 1 extra week. Are you guys such losers that you are getting worked up for 1 week of a schedule change. Seriously, get out more often. I bet some of you would shit your pants if you were left alone in the middle of a crowd. It would be the first time you guys would see people besides your mother.

Seriously though, shoot yourself and before you shoot yourself atleast for once see the sun directly and not through a window.[/b]

you seem extremely harsh on yourself

cool off go outside and have a breathe of nice air, i know atilla and coins hurt, trust me buddy i know =( you need to get out more :P

Or you could just stop bitching and using the excuse of people having no life for getting owned. You&#39;d be surprised how many people on these forums, and in game have quite satisfying social lives, and usually the ones who say people don&#39;t are the ones that are posting from their mothers basement after their graveyard shift as a janitor at mcdonalds.[/b]

+1 agreed

Banned

Or you could just stop bitching and using the excuse of people having no life for getting owned. You&#39;d be surprised how many people on these forums, and in game have quite satisfying social lives, and usually the ones who say people don&#39;t are the ones that are posting from their mothers basement after their graveyard shift as a janitor at mcdonalds.[/b]
    Yes, it would clearly seem so by this "satisfying" thread.

European daylight saving ends on the last sunday in October.

American daylight saving ends on the first sunday in November.

You guys can&#39;t wait one week?

moe just wants attention, just ignore him and you&#39;ll be a better person.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast