Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

New Hacks or ...?

This is a discussion on New Hacks or ...? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ares: in game name: MyNumberS clan: ForeverTurk Hacks or best skilled bp i ever saw? :blink:...
Page: 1

Ares: in game name: MyNumberS clan: ForeverTurk

Hacks or best skilled bp i ever saw? :blink:

Banned

never herd of him, maybe you just noob

never herd of him, maybe you just noob [/b]
    Maybe go to ares 1 cz now and 1v1 him? I spiking him ~1500 but that heal till he running, insane duffing, sliding dunno... h34r:

SS are always nice.

Banned

Maybe go to ares 1 cz now and 1v1 him? I spiking him ~1500 but that heal till he running, insane duffing, sliding dunno... h34r:[/b]
    im to noob i cant 1v1 :S
    gogogog fraps it show us about running while healing O.o

SS are always nice.[/b]
    this to

I remember him constantly speed hacking around CZ and invasions. So probably yep.

if he debuffs u both hp/ac in like half a second, runs like light feet, heals while running, debuff and heal at the same time, ya, hes hacking or abusing a bug, i have seen that, get a light mage on ur party and see that bit.ch die

love stun on those mofos

Its pointless to have auto heal because their souls go down so fast they can't keep up on pots to hit you back.

azetona

Its pointless to have auto heal because their souls go down so fast they can't keep up on pots to hit you back.[/b]
    with autoheal they probly got autopot h34r:

Yep most likely hack. Seen him to many times macro at Blood Don outside Asga with combo hack. Until I kept luring on him killing and 4 stoneing his int priest who was afk buffing/healing himself an warrior also macro. This when combo hack and shit was really bad, still is, but not like it was.

Its pointless to have auto heal because their souls go down so fast they can't keep up on pots to hit you back.[/b]
    It heals at critical point of hp while running. 1 heal = his hp full again. h34r: He sliding but his combo & duffing pretty decent.
    His gear/lvl crap since i can spike him ~1500-1700. Imagine this turk on CooLTanG char? :lol:

The king. Senior Member

yea, he have used cheat b4, and now he prolly do it again... he had that run heal thingy and he could spam his duffs like crazy ihate him :/

Gr33nDragon

Yes it's new hack for mage and priest, it's not a macro, it's not program, it's a TBL edit.
    This TBL remove some animation, so u can heal in running, malice & heal really fast, u can nova in running etc...

Banned

i saw it too...that guy runs and heals himself... stupid koxper...and YES there are TBL edits for priests, i think it was using the STR 15 skill, then your char runs with lightfeet nonstop...

venom

i saw it too...that guy runs and heals himself... stupid koxper...and YES there are TBL edits for priests, i think it was using the STR 15 skill, then your char runs with lightfeet nonstop...[/b]
    How you know that you have to use str lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast