Zero vs. BOO

This is a discussion on Zero vs. BOO within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Zero: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sF0r5Xy5OfY 1. His Combo: 00:17-00:20 (Look at his skill bar). There is a lot places there his skills failing. ...
Page: 1

Thumbs up

Zero:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sF0r5Xy5OfY

1. His Combo: 00:17-00:20 (Look at his skill bar). There is a lot places there his skills failing.
    2. His char 70lvl, Shards +8, Shell/Chitins +8, Best Unique.
    3. 5v1: 01:55-02:40 look at n00bs who he killed:
    Mage: spike + trust, Archer: pierce + bloody + cut + stab, Assassin: spike + trust, 2nd Assassin: pierce + bloody & warrior who died easy too.

Boo:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=hjaLkXSB7QM

1. His combo not failing so much as Zero's.
    2. Imo nowadays 80lvl with full +9/+3 is harder to make kills than was in old ko with 70lvl +8/+0.
    Why? Because now all have iron sets, absolutness + machless, high hp even n00bs with quest jewe, etc.
    3. 4v1: 00:13-00:47 look at warriors & sin everybody decent geared. But Boo staying his ground not running around like a Zero.

So?
    Boo = lvl + items?
    Zero = skills?

Zero was 1 of 10 uber geared sins in usko his days.
    Boo is 1 of 500 uber geared sins nowadays.

Imo 1 person was gr8:
    Bobert 62lvl, Shards +8, FP +8 and still Top 1 np holder in Ares instead Zero and all others.

who really cares...

who really cares...[/b]
    ppl who flames Boo cause of his items

MyBitch

who really cares...[/b]
    he does and it looks like he used alot of time on this post give him some credit =)

DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA.......STFU

So your saying Boo is better because his skills didn't fail and it's harder to kill people? First off who really cares and 2nd off how long have people had to "perfect combo" (in the 3 years roughly). When zero's movie came out there were many people who were just shitty at it or just learning so comparatively Zero > boo. Not too mention I think you have too much time on your hands thinking of this post and analyzing their movies.

wideload620

Im a old softy zero above all else he has proven more then enough for the ke community so sry good on ya zero

P.S its Dishrag Warmen

So your saying Boo is better because his skills didn't fail and it's harder to kill people? First off who really cares and 2nd off how long have people had to "perfect combo" (in the 3 years roughly). When zero's movie came out there were many people who were just shitty at it or just learning so comparatively Zero > boo. Not too mention I think you have too much time on your hands thinking of this post and analyzing their movies.[/b]
    You telling me that spike + trust was combo back to old days?

i think this is easily going to turn into a flame magnet...
    ive seen videos of the mentioned players but dont know any of them on a personal level...

in my opinion, 0000000 is probably the most well known and famous KO player, even to this day. as far as i know, his assassin guide is the one guide floating around that teaches the basics on how to play like a pro.

none of the other guys had been able to write out such a useful and detailed guide to teach other noobs how to combo and minor heal.

boo is a good sin, no doubt about it but the original, as i think many people would see it, is 0000000 and for that reason alone, his name lingers around when people talk about the great players of USKO.

also, consider how many noobs cloned the names of 0000000 and f9devil. ive yet to see anyone clone the name of boo and bobert as much.

OMG warmen ur clannie's sign pwns!!

who the hell cares. zero quit ko why compare him to a lvl 80 with +3 uniques and +9 items. plus boo uses minor on skill bar and on right click so 2 minors. doesnt take much skill to use 2 minors ._.

TOYSOLDIER_

who care who is better. just paly the game.
    i wonder wut happen to bobert. he was one crazy ass sin back when server first start. i remember gm banned him a couple of times cuzcombo was considered hack back then. but then ofcourse he got his gm buddy to unban him 5 mins later.
    back then he was like 62 and the majority of people were like 65-70 and he was still pretty good.

are u realling comparing some new guy with a legend? just go watch zero again and u will see the big differences. this is sad how did i see this coming

Instigate flames again and you will no longer be here.

Locked.