Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Anyone got any info about this game?

This is a discussion on Anyone got any info about this game? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Anyone has any info regarding this game? Like when it will be officially released ..or is it already released? any ...
Page: 1

j3ster555

Anyone has any info regarding this game? Like when it will be officially released ..or is it already released? any info is appreciable

website = www.aiononline.com

J

And you thought posting in the General Section was appropriate? There are other sections in this website, start looking.

j3ster555

Sorry J :P din't notice the General Gaming section.. thought it comes in the General section.. so posted there...

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Aion is pretty good. I think the beta started at march, not sure.

kingtha

people are saying its good, but it hasnt come out yet

Tez™

this is the game many of us are waiting for while we play cabal like me, devile and countless ko players

it should be out dec for closed beta and i will only be getting 20 closed beta keys to give to friends since i have a small fansite now for while about it

best fansite with most info where we are all registered is www.aionsource.com and our guild forums has TONS of info on aion www.utopianknights.com

Banned

That actually looks quite interesting - gonna keep an eye on it ^^

its in beta for korea they release korean full during summer and USA during the fall maybe into winter. That's just what info has been floating around it isn't guarenteed. The game looks fricken awesome though if you go on google vid or youtube check out there PVP is sick flying around shootin people with spells from up in the air.....SICK

j3ster555

hmm so got to wait hell long for this game to release eh? -__-

Ofc its good, not some random mgames/k2 shit. Its made by NCSoft. So u can expect a VERY decent game.

No time to read their site but I got 2 small questions.

1) When is beta about to open?
    2) When is the official release of this game?

Heard alot of good things about it, might give it a shot later on

Atalo

this is one game i am going to keep a eye on it looks sweet but so have a lot of others

j3ster555

heard that the game is already facing like hell lots of bots and hell lots of bugs? oO in beta ofc..

Fag

heard that the game is already facing like hell lots of bots and hell lots of bugs? oO in beta ofc..[/b]
    Well... Same as L2 in its first days...
    Gotta love NCsoft

Well... Same as L2 in its first days...
    Gotta love NCsoft[/b]
    Actually u need to luv koreans. About l2 yeah, retail still has bots, besides the community (lol blah) doesnt rly seem to care as much as ko4life. However, korean l2 is tidy, NA and EU are botted. NCsoft has said it numerous times that they dont rly care about english versions, they focus all to korean version.

Yeah but still, even with all the bots and stuff (oh wait, only bot), its not as much of a joke as usko. Sry

About aion, i dont know rly. Havent rly read stuff about that lately but i wouldnt be suprised if there would be botts and leacked server files (plsplsplsplsplsplssss)

Aion is considerd to be a safe sort of a beta test ground to L3. Another intresting thing is next expansion, "garcia" for L2, it seem veeeeeeeery aion'ish. Speculations are refering it as a somewhat mixture of both l2 and aion. Well, u decide.

http://lineage2.plaync.co.kr/promoti.../gracia_part1/

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast