Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Close please

This is a discussion on Close please within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; cs is very very rare drop off of ultima[/b] another not proved bullshit !! when i get mine i will ...
Page: 2

Mario

cs is very very rare drop off of ultima[/b]
    another not proved bullshit !! when i get mine i will belive, otherwise its pointless to make any more discussion
    about it.

Arthurios

ill believe it when the newer servers got 1 and not ares/diez etc.

Banned Senior Member

When I say k2 added it I mean the company who makes the patches ( Mgames ? ) added it
    and old1953 schrotti is right k2 cant do such things

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

They edit the tables whenever they please. You are comparing apples to thumbtacks when you conflate patches and ini files like that.[/b]

no all the patches they are getting are made by mgames as well as they need their go first if they want to do anything on their own

Kailean

cs is very very rare drop off of ultima[/b]
    ok, so how many ultimas u have killed then? i assume u killed like 100 if u say its a "ver very rare drop"

h34r:

only babashop drops cs, unless u show me a ksc file.(but still i think ill doubt in it)

OLD1953

no all the patches they are getting are made by mgames as well as they need their go first if they want to do anything on their own[/b]
    Sigh, so the Malaysian, Korean, Chinese and Japanese versions were/are identical to ours, no difference except for language and patch version. Riiiggghhhtt.

Senior Boss Senior Member

G0D

[/b]
    The only way your gonna know for sure if that SS is 100% true if you find that ShaFack who disbanded from the party for the drop and ask him if there was anything actually in the box.

TaDaaa

[/b]

Hard to fight that, could you upload the actual .ksc? That would make it from 99% to 100% true.

Mario

[/b]
    hes still in party and no1 comment like "HOLY FOK!! CS ?!?!?" yeah rite... but i wont say that impossible, just not gonna belive untill i get mine

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Japko has rights to do their own weapons, events and map improvments. Duno about usko, but money=everything possible. Cant say that K2 dosent have a problem with this.

hes still in party and no1 comment like "HOLY FOK!! CS ?!?!?" yeah rite...[/b]
    consider that lesath hadn't disappeared from the screen yet.... he didn't have time to shout about it and take a screen shot

ObiraBiro

They edit the tables whenever they please. You are comparing apples to thumbtacks when you conflate patches and ini files like that.[/b]
    I could edit the tbls for them :P

if they pay me

TaDaaa

consider that lesath hadn't disappeared from the screen yet.... he didn't have time to shout about it and take a screen shot[/b]

I would have to agree, there is still the shock of...........did that really just drop.

I would really like to see the uploaded KSC for sure though

japo

consider that lesath hadn't disappeared from the screen yet.... he didn't have time to shout about it and take a screen shot[/b]
    +1, come on ask the one who disbanded that party ^^ or upload ksc file

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast