Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Close please

This is a discussion on Close please within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; spawn gms in the bowl then...
Page: 5

Da Camel Senior Member Killing spree's Avatar

spawn gms in the bowl then

3thos

gm gyft? that warrior dont seem to be babashoper ^^ or good geared[/b]

hahaha.

i love your sig.

repair?
    drop?

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

These threads are so stupid and dumb.

All that actually happens is repetition. One person saying no i cant believe this until i see X and another saying no i cant believe that until i see Y and some saying its true etc etc.

What annoys me the most is that no1 actually does what someone asks for i.e no1 actually uploads the KSC. These threads just go around in circles. Sry for the offtopic but its true.

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

Serwer Pathos and this same CS...

and KSC: http://rapidshare.com/files/50745262/2007_....42.50.ksc.html[/b]
    Easily Done. Edit the image of a regular shield to look like a CS on your screan, and take a KSC.

The only way to prove that they now drop is to get an upload of the KSC of the CS from the lesath box.

3thos

+0 is always reduced...[/b]

since when is +0 always reduced?

you do know you cant upgrade +0 reduced items right?

since when is +0 always reduced?

you do know you cant upgrade +0 reduced items right?[/b]
    scoripion shield and chitin shield ALWAYS dropped reduced, and once u open them with blesses elemental scrolls they are not reduced anymore.

3thos

scoripion shield and chitin shield ALWAYS dropped reduced, and once u open them with blesses elemental scrolls they are not reduced anymore.[/b]
    i lied ^_^

ive always bought mine at +6 or +7.

sorry about that kailean

hellioNz

Easily Done. Edit the image of a regular shield to look like a CS on your screan, and take a KSC.

The only way to prove that they now drop is to get an upload of the KSC of the CS from the lesath box.[/b]
    pfff,I'm playing pathos and this CS is exists,
    But maksi is not the one who dropped it,he just bought it in a huge trade.

And i saw the CS,but the question is...HOW it dropped it.

ZeIda

So many stupid ppl posting things like "ohh yeah it drops from ultima with very low drop rate", or "yes cs drop from lesath at a very low drop rate". Have you ever killed ultima and acctually gotten a cs from it? I doubt it.... Have you acctually gotten a cs from a lesath after they stopped dropping? I doubt it...
    And to all the ppl who wanna see a ksc of a cs on a new server...a ksc doesnt mean shit. I can show you a ksc, hell, even fraps of a cs at any + if you want, in any server. Unless I see a cs dropping with my own eyes I dont believe it, and it`s stupid by everyone else to do otherwise...

3thos

I can show you a ksc, hell, even fraps of a cs at any + if you want, in any server.[/b]

can you make us a movie of one in girakon?

and make it a +10 ksc.

and host it on rapidshare.

if you complete that ... that means the only way there is to see a legit cs drop from ultima/lesath is if a person who is well well known and does not lie gets the drop and posts the ksc.

Mario

Serwer Pathos and this same CS...

and KSC: http://rapidshare.com/files/50745262/2007_....42.50.ksc.html[/b]
    we had GM event once on Diez (like half year ago, so yes it was ROFD already) called "find me in eslant"... one rogue from 303 clan found him and got CS+5 as a reward - well he really got it coz i saw him few hours later with CS in mora... i dont remeber hes nick, but im sure some of hes clannies can confirm that...

so maybe this guy got CS in same way on Pathos ? who knows...

G0D

Maksi on Pathos is one of the biggest dupers and has "gm friends". He's got a +9 shell helmet shell set +8 and crap. He had everything even when the server was young.

Maksi on Pathos is one of the biggest dupers and has "gm friends". He's got a +9 shell helmet shell set +8 and crap. He had everything even when the server was young.[/b]

duper

i dont think so but babashoper
    he buy everything for usd

SilentDaemon

So he bought cs from gm for USD

/end

Roberto

So he bought cs from gm for USD

/end[/b]
    or he was lucky that day

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast