Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Close please

This is a discussion on Close please within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; NO maksi got the cs from hellking in a trade...
Page: 6

Banned

NO maksi got the cs from hellking in a trade

Lag0nx

That cs was dropped by a noob warrior [lvl 65] on CZ lesath according to his picture.
    anyhow Maksi bought that CS he didn't buy it from GM he bought it from the player.
    and he's not a duper imo just a crazy babashopper.

to the guy who said You can edit files to make any shield look like CS on your screen,maksi does have a CS atleast a thousand people saw him showing it off in CZ or in moradon.

japo

That cs was dropped by a noob warrior [lvl 65] on CZ lesath according to his picture.
    anyhow Maksi bought that CS he didn't buy it from GM he bought it from the player.
    and he's not a duper imo just a crazy babashopper.

to the guy who said You can edit files to make any shield look like CS on your screen,maksi does have a CS atleast a thousand people saw him showing it off in CZ or in moradon.[/b]
    btw, he admit that is from lesath right?

grzequ

So many stupid ppl posting things like "ohh yeah it drops from ultima with very low drop rate", or "yes cs drop from lesath at a very low drop rate". Have you ever killed ultima and acctually gotten a cs from it? I doubt it.... Have you acctually gotten a cs from a lesath after they stopped dropping? I doubt it...
    And to all the ppl who wanna see a ksc of a cs on a new server...a ksc doesnt mean shit. I can show you a ksc, hell, even fraps of a cs at any + if you want, in any server. Unless I see a cs dropping with my own eyes I dont believe it, and it`s stupid by everyone else to do otherwise...[/b]
    +1 on that

and here comes a ksc proving you can fake them:
    http://rapidshare.com/files/50849845/2007_....28.52.ksc.html

wawh

btw, he admit that is from lesath right?[/b]
    i think if lesath actuelly drops a cs,,,,
    we would see more S> cs +0 in market sections

come on,,, 12 servers (or how many are there) 2 cz, 3 eslands, 60 lesath, in 6/8 hours

higly doubt any new server with cs is legit,,, or it has to be from an event

ILoveYouToo

i think if lesath actuelly drops a cs,,,,
    we would see more S> cs +0 in market sections

come on,,, 12 servers (or how many are there) 2 cz, 3 eslands, 60 lesath, in 6/8 hours
    higly doubt any new server with cs is legit,,, or it has to be from an event[/b]
    Lesath doesn't spawn in eslant. 2 CZ and 1 DCZ so 3 lesath total.

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

Lesath doesn't spawn in eslant. 2 CZ and 1 DCZ so 3 lesath total.[/b]
    ACtually he is right.

3x 12 servers = 36 lesaths every 4-8 hrs = a minimum of 108 per day, or a maximum of 216 per day. Take the middle, u got 162 per day. Think how many days it has been since we all think that CS has stopped dropping? a LONG time.

If lesath actually dropped a CS, even if it was minute, there would be more threads like this.

japo

ACtually he is right.

3x 12 servers = 36 lesaths every 4-8 hrs = a minimum of 108 per day, or a maximum of 216 per day. Take the middle, u got 162 per day. Think how many days it has been since we all think that CS has stopped dropping? a LONG time.

If lesath actually dropped a CS, even if it was minute, there would be more threads like this.[/b]
    prolly, but how the hell this guy have CS in Pathos... cant he upload ksc. file?? then we will stop this topic

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

prolly, but how the hell this guy have CS in Pathos... cant he upload ksc. file?? then we will stop this topic[/b]
    Thats exactly what i said on page 4 :P

Or maybe he cant, and its because he didnt get it from lesath and that KSC is fake.

BTW there was a topic about this a while ago.

japo

Thats exactly what i said on page 4 :P

Or maybe he cant, and its because he didnt get it from lesath and that KSC is fake.

BTW there was a topic about this a while ago.[/b]
    I readed on Pathos that the dude who got it, admit that was from Lesath. ^^
    someone should ask him to upload .ksc file

but he is turk and cant read these forums.

G0D

Why is this topic still going? Everyone knows it's fake that SS seeing as most Turks are not smart enough to take a ksc.file. It's obvious when the GM gave him the SS or this guy DB hacked he knew he had to make an fake SS to buy him some time so that people can only question if the SS is fake not the fact that GM gave him it or he DB hacked.

3thos

i cant believe you guys are still talking about this.

nothing is dropping cs's that is all there is to it.

if you see a cs on the new server, it is bought from a GM ... nothing more nothing less.

marlot0

bored topic just wait in new server if we find 1 cs and that will be true if not is fake thats all

3thos

bored topic just wait in new server if we find 1 cs and that will be true if not is fake thats all[/b]
    obviously you have never heard of people buying items from GM's.

if there is a cs on the new server, all will ask for ksc. .... he wont have a .ksc because he bought it from a gm.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast