Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Closed Thread

This is a discussion on Closed Thread within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; There is nothing wrong with asking people their opinion RAZOR and closing a thread by insulting someone just shows HOW ...
Page: 1

Exclamation Closed Thread

There is nothing wrong with asking people their opinion RAZOR and closing a thread by insulting someone just shows HOW MATURE you are.

Are below threads better fit to this forum?
    Most used copy paste @ steam
    Banned for havig an ''illegal nickname'' lmao
    I did it again boys!
    Maths
    I did it boys!
    Are moderators ever online to approve posts? :P
    Anybody ever have a crush on their KO character?

Nevertheless, I was able to see how useless you are as a moderator by closing a genuine thread and to capture your opinion, discriminative. You have always been BIAS and always would be so I dont believe you are fit to be moderator at all even in a forum with above threads. But obviously as this probably will be your best achievement in a life time, enjoy!

And one last thing, just because some sh1t is above your capacity and make no sense to you, doesn't mean they are not important or bad. e.g. 12 publisher rejected J.K Rowling's book as it was deemed bad investment but book brake all publishing records.

I am out of here now, as it is totally waste of time.
    Adi likes this.

GloStix (Prestige ******) Senior Member NuclearWinter's Avatar

"discrimative" your thread was made to argue with people. as is this one. inbeforelockedagain.

Little archer Senior Member

The purpose of your thread was only to flame, create arguments, and feel relevant by having people side with you. Are you that insecure? Just by reading the over-exaggerated poll 'options' anyone could tell that you never tried to genuinely suggest anything worthwhile. Stop being so upset, nobody actually cares about people getting angry over comments ridiculing their english, and if you do then welcome to the internet.

You can use this section if you really wanna create pointless threads: Fight Club

I'll leave this open for a while so people can let me know if I actually abused my 'mod powa' or if your thread was really that useless.
    iThardy, Diver and NuclearWinter like this.

Purrminator Senior Member

Personally, that thread was only for people to start flaming in, it didn't make any sense whatsoever.

And as you now are attacking razor, I'll give my side of that aswell...
    for me razor has been very biased in what he believes (before becoming a mod), but for me at this point in time, he's a great mod and does a great work with this community, only problem I find with ko4life nowadays is that it seems like it is just getting worse, people complain about every little thing these days, flaming everyone and are just generaly butt hurt about everything, this community is not what it once was, sure there was alot of flame back in the days aswell, but this is on a whole new level.

So to sum up: useless topic, good mod.
    wargrim likes this.

Seems like OP only wants to flame,
    this thread should be deleted since it is nothing game related

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    The purpose of your thread was only to flame, create arguments, and feel relevant by having people side with you.

This is exactly what you do, lol.

Polak Extraordinaire Senior Member

s.a.

@Adi
    Adi likes this.

Nah. That was more like an open letter. I didn't expect public approval or anything lol.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    Nah. That was more like an open letter. I didn't expect public approval or anything lol.
    You could say it on pretty much any post / topic you make, OP made a valid point and you're trying to point it at him while all you do is exactly the line (your own words) I mentioned in my previous post here.

He's basically making a complaint if anything then his topic should be moved to feedback section.
    I don't see any intention for flamming.

If Adi was mod here he would banned everyone already, just like he bans people on SteamKO's forum for no reason. Now, Adi, I know you have trouble reading so I put something together so you can understand....

This isn't NTT.

NuclearWinter and andrewo350 like this.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by StanDontCare View Post
    If Adi was mod here he would banned everyone already, just like he bans people on SteamKO's forum for no reason. Now, Adi, I know you have trouble reading so I put something together so you can understand....

This isn't NTT.
    If I was in a position of making decisions here, I can assure you, flaming wouldn't happen, or at least wouldn't go as far as it does nowadays.
    You would actually have a normal forum with actual discussions that would help other users. (k4l yr. 2006~2010/2009)

But we're not talking here about me, in SteamKO I must take actions when it comes to an inappropriate language or false accusations.
    I have to actually moderate the content that you see there, there are rules that I have to follow.

KO4Life was created from first place to allow users to communicate, have discussions regarding game activities, patches etc.
    G4L now have two purposes because no one is ever taking action: 1. Market place, 2. Flame wars

I don't start flame wars, I don't use the market place, only thing I am here for really is to keep an eye on actual discussions that might require an answer from an experienced player.
    There are such topics here and there, true, but not exactly common.

Let's put it this way, if the staff actually did something about the situation in here, we would see a lot more users here.

That post is directly referring to the PSKO section, which I mostly take care of. If their post hasn't been approved, then there's a reason, but I do not go out of my way of pming every person and telling them what is wrong with their post to not get them approved. While you may argue this would also be a part of my job, well it would take a ton of my time especially when the reason topics do not get approved is mostly the fact that they are not in English. In this particular case I believe the topic was about WoW instead of KO.

Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    You could say it on pretty much any post / topic you make, OP made a valid point and you're trying to point it at him while all you do is exactly the line (your own words) I mentioned in my previous post here.

He's basically making a complaint if anything then his topic should be moved to feedback section.
    I don't see any intention for flamming.
    If you can't see the obvious hyperbole in the poll options then you're even dumber than I thought lol.
    andrewo350 likes this.

GloStix (Prestige ******) Senior Member NuclearWinter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    If I was in a position of making decisions here, I can assure you, flaming wouldn't happen, or at least wouldn't go as far as it does nowadays.
    You would actually have a normal forum with actual discussions that would help other users. (k4l yr. 2006~2010/2009)

But we're not talking here about me, in SteamKO I must take actions when it comes to an inappropriate language or false accusations.
    I have to actually moderate the content that you see there, there are rules that I have to follow.

KO4Life was created from first place to allow users to communicate, have discussions regarding game activities, patches etc.
    G4L now have two purposes because no one is ever taking action: 1. Market place, 2. Flame wars

I don't start flame wars, I don't use the market place, only thing I am here for really is to keep an eye on actual discussions that might require an answer from an experienced player.
    There are such topics here and there, true, but not exactly common.

Let's put it this way, if the staff actually did something about the situation in here, we would see a lot more users here.
    No, if the staff acted like nothos and don'teven, ( aka you on steamko ) there would be NO topics besides marketplace. Hey how's that community teamspeak working out for ya ?

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by NuclearWinter View Post
    No, if the staff acted like nothos and don'teven, ( aka you on steamko ) there would be NO topics besides marketplace. Hey how's that community teamspeak working out for ya ?
    So 12 pages topic and 6pages topic made just for flaming sounds reasonable for you?
    Go ahead, look for other gaming forums, you'll never see a discussion escalating to a flame war as much as it does here on G4L.
    Main reason why other gaming forums happen to be a lot more successful & famous.

As for the teamspeak, the first week we had over 75 users actively using it but after 3weeks the number of users have decreased to only 25. I've been in touch with most users and some of them just stopped playing so using such teamspeak was completely pointless. The rest are using my clan teamspeak, when they're playing, as keeping a 500 slot teamspeak up & working for 25 users only was a bit illogical..

Speaking of the community, there are a lot more English speaking users than you can imagine, I've been in touch with them on Steam (added me on friends) and most of them aren't using g4l for years now. (or never even heard of g4l..)
    Would you like to guess why?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast