Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

coin wipe

This is a discussion on coin wipe within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; everything NonStockable but POTs / coins ... would be helpfull ?[/b] wooooot, finnaly some1 said something that makes sense. if ...
Page: 4

Zoroaster

everything NonStockable but POTs / coins ...
    would be helpfull ?[/b]
    wooooot, finnaly some1 said something that makes sense. if they did coin wipe, theyd just hurt legit players cuz them dupes can dupe again and buy whatever they want. legit pplayers will have no coins and would merchant their shit for low prices = 1st night after wipe dupers would buy great stuff for few GBs. wiping half of the money would do something similar to this, too

BUT, if BUSes and BESes were unstackable...heeeeeh, the best thing they could dupe would be silver bars :lol: :lol: :lol:

everything NonStockable but POTs / coins ...
    would be helpfull ?[/b]
    they could do that, but then they'd have to go back and change all the quests that require items, ie master quests where you have to have 50 of this and 50 of that, and well....that's just too much damned work for k2

:MOLDER:

they can do much things if not lazzy fags!!

Banned

if they are coin wiping right now i would stab gm

FierceRogue

lol, good if they coin wipe xD

i hav 0 coins, silverbars ftw

poma1877

if they doin coin wipe right now im fucked[/color][color="#008000"]

nordfront-- each account i have has around 110gb, (84gb + inn + 3x inventory+)= about 110gb i have 12 accounts like that comes to about 1300gb, some of the accounts arent fully filled in the inn so it might be closer to 1250gb, but either way its still alot[/b]
    i could smash you with my wallet

Coronius

well ... some ppl saying im extreme ...

if i will not complain when i will lose a duped item that im holdin for x reasons i should not complain when i lose some coins that comming from duped bus!

if i hold an item that I KNOW is duped and complain when im losing it im kinda ... idiot or retard ?

i guess there is a reason where we can only sell an item on merchant for 10gb ONLY ! ya in should be selling on merchant ! thats the way game has been made for ... im still missing those ages that 1500hp scroll were selling for 2m on merchants !

i personaly dont care if i will lose 150gb or w/e if it will be for the best of gameplay since those are completly worthless now !

to prove those who saying im extreme i will say that i will like a COMPLETE coin wipe from all of us coz that will prove all GG players! on the other hand all wannabes/noobs/scroll sellers/w.e will be forced to learn how to play!

lets say i sold 10 packs of buff scrolls and made 50gb ! what can i buy with those 50gb ? nothing at all ! but i can maybe buy a rap+7 for 20gb ! what will be the price of rap after coin wipe ? considering the prices before market inflution like 10gb or even less .. so if i will lose money that im storing now on noob acc's coz im waiting prices go down will be still able to buy rap with money i got on main acc? ya ofc coz rap will have way less price ! so why im compaining ? coz i wanna get oportunity from market inflution and be PRO when prices go down while storing money now!

sorry if any1 will be offended with my post but thats the way i see it !

K2 just needs to make it to where BUS/BES scrolls are only NPCable for 1 coin each, that would solve a huge part of the duping problem, since they aren't going to actually eliminate the duping methods all together. Dupers could still dupe the hell out of smaller stuff, but it'd take them that much longer to make the coins.[/b]

+1 BFD

I have coins on like 3 diff accs totaling to about 202gb which equals 20 billion coins. If they wipe my shit i will be so pissed because the only reason i'm even saving so many coins is because all i do is merchant everything, since at this point in the game 21gb (max coin amount) wont buy me anything good and i am waiting for prices to drop to spend these coins on rogue earings and stuff like that. However if anyone is afraid of losing there coins just buy a bunch of silver bars. Silver bars wont get wiped. That is what i'm about to do just in case, although that means i'm gonna have to use like 20 different accounts just to store my coins. :angry: .

I mean the prices are so high is anyone wrong for saving coins and waiting for prices to drop. It really is unfair but k2 was never known to be fair. Also on myko they wiped everythign once. They even reset np. SO IMAGINE what could really happen. K2 needs to up security. Becuause personally i never even touched a bifrost fragment or item. to lose my coins because some jackass was duping them and making mad money would be stupid. especially since he can't dress his whole char out of bifrsto items. the bastards already got +8 shells and everything else out the deal. and being an old player i'm not that into farming or anything anymore. i honetsly might quit if i lost all my coins.

Also to the author of this topic. Where exactly did you hear this rumor? I'm not asking for names if you dont want to give any out, but was it a good high lvl player or some guy who is just thinking of the possibilities? Furthermore if it is a just some noob who told you please dont start topics like this. You dont want to give k2 any ideas..... LOL . As for 50% coin wipe will never happen K2 lacks the technology/intelligence to only wipe half of your coins. They would most likely have to do that account by account. Its either all or nothing!

CoRteR3aL

they could do that, but then they'd have to go back and change all the quests that require items, ie master quests where you have to have 50 of this and 50 of that, and well....that's just too much damned work for k2[/b]
    nop..they ve done it for bifrost stones already..

K2 cant do a coinwipe for a simple reason,
    lets say they do a coinwipe on a old server, Diez, Ares.. gues what will happen? all the high lvl player will quit because they got better things to do then farm any monsters to get coins from them to buy hp/mp pots etc. K2 wont do that because they know alot of good paying $ player will quit then.[/b]

Errmm there is been plenty of coin wipes in the past, and yes there is going to be a coin wipe soon a few people have told me.

the whole point of this topic was to show off what money you think you have isnt it

BreastBoy

What about a 100% coin wipe? imagine the low prices

Heim4teil

no coin wipe i save mny and w8 for low pieces ^^

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast