Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

coin wipe

This is a discussion on coin wipe within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I just started buying like crazy when i heard it... Now only 1 account full of coins - TG not ...
Page: 5

I just started buying like crazy when i heard it... Now only 1 account full of coins - TG not my account heheheh...

I_JuST_OwNed_U

KO is not about IGC anymore, if u want somethign good u have to have usd most of the time "most of the time"

Banned

ahh yaayyy no coin wipe...so far

Dukat

How many silver bars can you hold in an account with 3 chars?.

I think not so much...

kosdragon

I guess question answered, since after last pach they brought back the noah thing where u can multiply the money u get for every kill.
    1. They will not do wipe. If they did why the heck bring the noah multiplier in game?
    2. They will do wipe and hope that people don't complain too much since they get a chance to make some easy money.

Any rational person would expect solution 1 but we all know that K2's decisions don't always make sence

Milkshaker

Look, I don't much care anymore. If K2 wanted to boost interest in Knight Online they would wipe all Forgotten Temple items, all Silver Bars, and all coins from Inn Hostess and from characters. Part of the enjoyment of playing the game comes from character involvement in the game, and being able to buy from player merchants in morodon, not getting your gear from ebay.

Cleavers +8 should not be 999,999,999 for example, and chitin shields, "Rings of" and other high profile items should be tradable via the game limits and should not involve paypal, western union or other forms of trading real life currency. The practice of using a ny financial service to aid in the payment for in game items not only violates the user agreement for playing the game, it restricts the access of the items for those who simply play the game.

When it comes down to it, the reason K2 gave for removing the Bifrost items from the game was for Illegal activity. Well, there would only be a fraction of the coin in game if it were not for the same illegal activity. (Blessed Upgrade Scroll dupe & sell to npc). So to be fair, K2 should be forced to remove ALL coin from the game and ALL silver bars and ALL gold bars from the game.

And if you fear a coin wipe... why not stock up on hp / mp pots just in case.

They have done coin wipes before and hopefully they will do them again... soon.

Peace.

Banned

PRICES GOIN DOWN YAYYYYYY!!!!! GONNA MAKE DUAL MD+9 AGAGAGA

obblina

At first i did not agree with the full coin wipe because i have saved up the most ive ever had but now that i see that i cant buy crap with it i totally think there should be a wipe. And BDF had the best idea with making it only one coin trade back with the BUS scrolls. That needs to be done too or cheater will be rich fast.

POEK

Well a coin wipe and compensation based on your lvl in the game isn't a bad idea...the prices are really stupid atm...but hey the cheaters/dupers will be rich soon again and the honest people will suffer from it, so just make sure you only need to buy pots in this game and you will be OK

Well I can be arsed what they do, as long I can login, XP a bit..PK a bit and have some fun with the lads on ventrilo !

poma1877

k2 sucks

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345