Combo of 2 topics about next expantion

This is a discussion on Combo of 2 topics about next expantion within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; This past week i saw H0RROR's post about the patch at jpko with the new cap of 83 then i ...
Page: 1

This past week i saw H0RROR's post about the patch at jpko with the new cap of 83

then i saw another post not really serious but mixing around with some ideas about skills and in it i came across an idea about mages being able to make mp pots just like priests are able to make hp pots maybe not souls but at least 960(good enough for xping to 70 for warriors)

as we've seen in the past 2 years theyve made big updates in the game(rofd,trko)
    so maybe we could make thread on the main forum feedback or somethign with that very suggestion to add that skil for mages

and pls dont start by saying " that wont b fair couse then market would become shit if eevry1 spends less on pots and more for items a lot of ppl will start saving cash" bla bla

i think this would b a nice addition because lets face it... every server is broke now and we can give credit to the bug that erases the national treaury every day at 12am pasific time

Before you start picketing in front of K2, you should know that they have absolutely no control of what goes into the big patches. MG Games and Noah Systems just send them the patch and K2 installs it.

i still like to convince myself that they do read feedbacks and stick their word of looking at them + it doesnt have to be a major patch in order to add that new thingy so they might be able to do it since they are an individual company

even if mgames listens to their idea, they would need to test it, which takes a few months, put it into korean ko, and then probably 2 years later.. comes to usko....

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

U should know that usually korean companies dont give a shit what anything other than asian market says. For them NA and europe are just secondary income.

wawh

U should know that usually korean companies dont give a shit what anything other than asian market says. For them NA and europe are just secondary income.[/b]
    i bet k2 pays them a shitload of money.. just for the license to put it online... i think its mgame biggest income in this game

and didnt k2 already made an announcenemt they work together with mgame resolving buggs and other shits?

I tried to make a topic about what new skills each class would like to see and one of the new mods said twas a useless stupid thread blah blah blah wa wa wa and closed it. I think talking about it is what this forum is supposed to be about since it's a forum based upon a hobby and the members should be able to discuss things they would like. No need for fascist intervention...