Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Combo officially legit?

This is a discussion on Combo officially legit? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; dunno if they(K2) already came out long time ago with some response to what ppl call combo bugg or whether ...
Page: 1

Banned

dunno if they(K2) already came out long time ago with some response to what ppl call combo bugg or whether it was ever considered 100% legit by K2 .. but i guess this should pretty much remove any doubts about K2&#39;s position on comboing or ppl referring to it as a bugg .. umnless K2 is just calling this a implemented and approved bugg that they are leaving alone or that they just cant fix? just a trip to see K2 referring to honing ur skill at something that irregardless came about by some sort of bugg :lol: <_<

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

Halcyon already said this a long, long, long time ago. Combo is legit, and has always been.

Banned

lol they look identical .. i guess i should read other topics before i post lol

Halcyon already said this a long, long, long time ago. Combo is legit, and has always been.[/b]
    oh yeh Halcyon lol who is that ? thats what i meant by wondering if K2 evr came out officially on the subject .. id say majority of ppl playing havnt ever heard of Halcyon or even know combo is actually a bugg .. but yeh this was my first time seeing K2 use the word combo tho i doubt that even in this they are refering to combo bugg but are probobly thinking more along lines of using each skill consecutively not by canceling an attack in order to start a new attack before that prior attack skill animation has finished lol

would be a trip to see what exactly K2(or Halcyon or whatever) had to say about all that ..

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

oh yeh Halcyon lol who the fukk is that ?[/b]
    just leave....seriously just leave now *points to door* be sure to hang ur head in shame as u leave

Nestle

just leave....seriously just leave now *points to door* be sure to hang ur head in shame as u leave[/b]
    idk who that is , and ive been playing since ko came out oO

Speed

just leave....seriously just leave now *points to door* be sure to hang ur head in shame as u leave[/b]
    or maybe hes not so old to know who he is lol.... and if combo was a bug.. then every ko would have that bug :P and combo bug dummies

well edit: he says hes old.. then hes lost :P or lying

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Halcyon was one of the orginal GM&#39;s along with Devile , Fest0 and Morax

In the really early days of KO it was massivly questioned weather it was illeagle or not. Mgames and K2 saw this as an enchancement of the game and decided not to remove the bug. One of the only other bugs that is ok is using STR armour to increase your weight. Paddy spoke to anothe rpld GM Jessica Wabbitz and she said it was perfectly ok to do.

If you talk with some of the older members on here I am sure they can tell about many of the arguments that use to go on about it. This is why 411 is so famous in Diez as he wasone of the few who could do it in the early days. 000000 was another sin that took things to the enxt level with minor heal combo. In the world cup China do not know how to combo ( cheating faggots anyway ) and they were trying to slide people like an mob, when I started minor healing they stopped in sheer shock at what I was doing.

Seem funny now us going on about weath combo was ok but shows how the gameplay of KO has changed since it&#39;s orginal birth in 2004

Banned

camaz0tz? who is camaz0tz :P

camaz0tz who the fukk is camaz0tz :P[/b]

He is an ex light mage that like fornication with relgious figure heads

lol they look identical .. i guess i should read other topics before i post lol
    oh yeh Halcyon lol who the fukk is that ? thats what i meant by wondering if K2 evr came out officially on the subject .. id say majority of ppl playing havnt ever heard of Halcyon or even know combo is actually a bugg .. but yeh this was my first time seeing K2 use the word combo tho i doubt that even in this they are refering to combo bugg but are probobly thinking more along lines of using each skill consecutively not by canceling an attack in order to start a new attack before that prior attack skill animation has finished lol

would be a trip to see what exactly K2(or Halcyon or whatever) had to say about all that ..[/b]
    If ppl dont even know combo is a bug, why post useless stuff like this? I see contradiction here. According to u, they just use it and assume its a feature, not a bug. If that&#39;s true, then this post is completely pointless.

Now, to the facts. This was officially answered long long time ago. Back when Halcyon was a GM and I was one of his constables. K2 was considering banning combo from USKO after a good amount of n00b whiners were bitching at 411, Bobert and all pro comboers back in the days. A lot of discussion was made internally and Halcyon exposed our points (ppl pro combo) and he won the debate. Combo was declared officially legit. That was posted in the old official forums which after a wipe, all posts were lost.

And please, try to be more respectful in your posts. I dont see the need of adding fuck in "who the fuck is that". Specially since he was a well known GM, respected by everyone and u are ... mmm ... who mmm are u???

lol they look identical .. i guess i should read other topics before i post lol[/b]
    amazing, now you&#39;re using your head!

Banned

000000 was another sin that took things to the enxt level with minor heal combo.[/b]
    yeh when i first start his was prolly the most highly regarded assassin combo/mh combo guide going .. i remember seeing ppl using that word and thinking, before i read his guide, that i was comboing by potting at the exact time i used my skill (rofl i was an archer too) because it seemed like everytime i got it exactly perfectly timed i would see a boost in my attack damage :lol:

Halcyon was one of the orginal GM&#39;s along with Devile , Fest0 and Morax[/b]
    It was way before me or Morax made it to GMs. Festo was in dippers by that time

It was way before me or Morax made it to GMs. Festo was in dippers by that time [/b]

Fest0 still is :blink:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast