Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Come clean EVERYONE

This is a discussion on Come clean EVERYONE within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Here is the sadest truth about me now.almost a year out of ko if i ever went back i would ...
Page: 2

the_stiffmeister

Here is the sadest truth about me now.almost a year out of ko if i ever went back i would koxp.Due to i lost faith in the game witch is why i went to wow.Wow is starting to get the same way witch is why i dont play games anymore.Just read drama.[/b]
    just play 2moons when it comes out dude...unless ur completely happy without games, which it doesnt seem so, b/c ur still posting on this forum...

i know that no matter how bad i want to quit this game, unless most or all of my friends quit too, i will never be able to stop playing...that is the saddest truth...

nfw

alu = the nub i knew back when gamergen was still around in old old ko right?

i kinda started posting due to my car being broken... raced a camaro and busted my u-joints so nothing to do wial i wait for parts

I SHOT JFK!!!!!!!!!

nfw

I know i took the pics!!!! The fuzz will never find those pics.Btw where are my sex pics paddy!!!!

Never cheated once to be honest. I've tried an upgrade bug on anvil (where you upgrade when it's laggy and equip it so the game crashes)

It never worked tho and I broke my items, since then I've always been legit :P

i already said what i did wrong but w/e i'll repeat it again cause im bored..
    I bought a skelly belt for usd from a gm kthxbye. other than that i didnt do anything bad. After I sold my warrior i gave all my items away to friends, i guess that makes up for buying a gm injected skelly :unsure:

SLeePMoDe

I SHOT JFK!!!!!!!!![/b]
    I knew there was a coverup!!!!

I SHOT JFK!!!!!!!!![/b]
    [apu]this no possible sir[/apu]

FattySin

Let's see what i've done...

1) When Logos came out, I koxped with a few friends to 55 while HeavensFire was in its free trial state, and then stopped when HeavensFire was pay to use :lol:

2) I tried duping BUS's but it was only client side, I duped around 5k to test it, and tried to find a way to keep them but never did

3) Did Christmas bug

That's it... Oh yeah, Nfw remember when we tried to download a speed hack for MyKO and I got a keylogger? rofl

I SHOT JFK!!!!!!!!![/b]
    l;ollllllllllllllllll

i kosped from 60 to 62 , i duped my whole gear at a stage and i trusted too many noobs who hacked me
    and <3 xmas bug and we exchanged infinite blue chests zuhauhfsuadhfasudfh if i could i would do it again

nfw

lol the one that KILLED your old pc.haha i remember that you cryed. still <3

FattySin

I don&#39;t remember crying

But that was when we were still in GG and I had Sam by my side helping me reformat and get my drivers working again

Banned

in old KO when they stated that the servers are going to be restarted in 1 minute
    me and my friend duped a thorn scroll!!

i koxp&#39;ed from 1 to 60 then made a new char koxp&#39;ed to 58 made a new char exp bugged to 67 made a new char koxp&#39;ed to 57
    i duped like a son of a gun made +2 uniques and hacked 13+ accounts. took all their items

Limited Edition! Senior Member

i koxp&#39;ed from 1 to 60 then made a new char koxp&#39;ed to 58 made a new char exp bugged to 67 made a new char koxp&#39;ed to 57
    i duped like a son of a gun made +2 uniques and hacked 13+ accounts. took all their items[/b]
    o.0 i aint givin u my account, ur so gona koxp on it + with scrolls

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast