Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Come clean EVERYONE

This is a discussion on Come clean EVERYONE within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; does cursing off 12 year old turks count as a bad thing or a good thing?[/b] good.. and ur bad ...
Page: 4

does cursing off 12 year old turks count as a bad thing or a good thing?[/b]
    good.. and ur bad gun for hacking friends :/

Banned Senior Member

KOHack was fun to see what people were really using then have the items deleted

i have another confession but a lot of people would hate me if i said it (IRC people pls dont tell) h34r:

r3dev0

i lure on people for fun =[

Healo

does cursing off 12 year old turks count as a bad thing or a good thing?[/b]
    but like...aren't you 12 too? :mellow:

Canadian

I slept with an 18 year old, at an outdoor party this past summer. Gave her 3 rounds, and some lickin.
    Later found out she was 17...

ok ok this is what i did

your mother

5DollahSuckySucky

i used trial kosp, skillbug, kohack, cracked kosp, cracked koxp, fuckko, edited tbl to skill faster, heavenfire, xhack, czcombo, isitrap all in the same order. never used actools in my life. quit usko, in myko now duping.

SLeePMoDe

i used trial kosp, skillbug, kohack, cracked kosp, cracked koxp, fuckko, edited tbl to skill faster, heavenfire, xhack, czcombo, isitrap all in the same order. never used actools in my life. quit usko, in myko now duping.[/b]
    I thought you were going to admit how you and/or tapion scammed my char. TheOneAndOnlyWurst.....

5DollahSuckySucky

read the avatar, lawl. i share acc with 2 peeps in irc and 1 of them is the one that found that info . dont even kno how he did. tapion wasnt involved. and that acc has been hacked many times so dont see how the info cant spread

SLeePMoDe

read the avatar, lawl. i share acc with 2 peeps in irc and 1 of them is the one that found that info . dont even kno how he did. tapion wasnt involved. and that acc has been hacked many times so dont see how the info cant spread[/b]
    How could tapion not be involved? He sold me the char, he had the payment info, the only other person who had it was the original owner who i believe quit ko when he sold his char.

Canadian

on ko note,

I kosp'd an archer and priest on Oly, from 61-63, got soo fuckin bored. My friends, felt guilty, backed out. I unleashed a hell storm on them, for having paid the bullshit 10 bucks per two weeks, and dragging another RL friend, from WoW to help. Stopped after, haven't played the characters since.

I also babashopped about 1500 USD worth of gears, I was selling items back when Xigenon was a new server. Sold my hard farmed gears, for gears and scrolls at Bera, sold those, for clan related scrolls + money. Blew it all. Moved to Olympia, sold all my gears at Bera to help gear a friend, now.... my ebay account is banned by K2. Just need to fax off some docs to have it re-instated. In total, I've spent about 700 USD of my own money, after taking into account money I earned off previous sales/trades.

I use to know every dupe method prior to ROFD, but never exploited one. Sent messages to Blu, KOL Admin, and various members of the gaming community in the hopes things would be changed. They were not patched, but later became more widely exploited.

Use to have alot of fun playing, back in the first year and a half. Met alot of good people, 85% are gone now adays. I still game with a few close friends, but have to deal with playa haters on Olympia, who are jealous of my god-like physique and ingame talents. My name is Bob, and I'm a sex-aholic.

oncemore

I tried to bribe a GM with naked photos for a giga+8 also, he said only if im female :lol: ...i think i have a SS.

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast