Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast

Come clean EVERYONE

This is a discussion on Come clean EVERYONE within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Fine... I did goblins when Erian got his nova and stopped doing the apos parties Then I went back to ...
Page: 8

Banned Senior Member

Fine... I did goblins when Erian got his nova and stopped doing the apos parties Then I went back to Apos /aoe harpies and golems

DragonFire

Fine... I did goblins when Erian got his nova and stopped doing the apos parties Then I went back to Apos /aoe harpies and golems[/b]

that dude xp'ed like crazy lmao...he beat me buy like 2 levels. but anyone can beat me at XP :P

I listen to Fort Minor

DragonFire

I listen to Fort Minor [/b]

yay for post count? <_<

yay for post count? <_<[/b]
    look whose talking

Banned Senior Member

Whats wrong with Fort Minor.... side project of Mike Shinoda h34r: ( I havn&#39;t listened to them tho O_o )

DragonFire

I listen to Fort Minor [/b]

you started it. :angry:

Shoguns

you started it. :angry:[/b]
    take it easy on the kiddies, even they know how to spell association.

RiseAgainst_

TAPIOOOOON come to the topicc, come clean !

He would probably just say "i&#39;ve done nothing PROOF! PROOF!" like a fukin dog

Banned

hack into 7accounts, which 4 were on diez, by K2&#39;s mistake in password reset and i know a lot of ppl here are from diez.

you started it. :angry:[/b]
    actually you did

MillionVoices

Decided to remove "hack" from the list Gondon? Or you wanna change it to "scam" since you didn&#39;t crack the DB[/b]
    nah im a good person, i would never scam. in my sense of morality/justice its the worst kind of thing to do.
    p.s i love to Lure and ress
    examples Cursed Gobble spwning every 1 hrs, it was like the new moradon there.
    Lure TW, Log Rezer, rezz repeat lol. that was alot of fun

Inactive Member

I exped for 3 months with duped MP absorb large breaker I bought in Moradon. It was wiped at the end.

temple bug 2x (got priest shell helm and a fucking glave+1)
    kosped when it very first came out, got rogue to 40 in 3 weeks, then quit when they added "macro is bannable" to rules
    this was before ko4life

never duped
    never scammed
    one of the few times i shared gigabuff was with proto49x, who stole most of my gear :lol: but i got a rollback. thats why i blocked u on msn cunt

I bought a Bardish +9 off merchant, this was when all dupes couldn&#39;t be traded so i believed it to be legit.. who knows

Me and Doc1 convinced a guy that an ice belt +3 was worth 200 mil not 4 bil as he was asking... i bought it and used it as my &#39;dupe tester&#39;... yet to be deleted

I purchased a +0 Chitin Shield for $60 off a good friend. I actually didn&#39;t realise how good it was or how rare it would become (this is when Lesath still dropped em), but because this friend of mine was famed for his Chitin Shield I refused to let him sell it to some random person,,, turns out it was worth it :lol:

I got hacked way back in the beginning of Diez and when cs fixed my account I had 2 Kekuri Rings... instead of the 2 +6 Kukries i had told them i had lost... retarded cs ftw

We were looking after BlackHoleSuns character but didn&#39;t have the SQ or date of birth... we logged on one day to find the character fully equipt and name changed to BlackDJ... it had been hacked... we burned everything he had :lol:

We leveled up a level 35 human priest and left it at CZ Darkmares so whenever we exp&#39;ed Rebelde20 and Porgressive we would defend the spot until someone logged it on and 4 stoned them... the account now has alot, and i mean alot, of stones on it.

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast