Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Come to CWEST V2.0

This is a discussion on Come to CWEST V2.0 within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well we all know EUKO is coming, which will take probably a considerable amount of our small as is english ...
Page: 1

Default Come to CWEST V2.0

Well we all know EUKO is coming, which will take probably a considerable amount of our small as is english community in USKO. We will all most likely see some friends leave and go to EUKO, and well with the state of the game baba and hacker wise, I dont blame em. However for all you non C-Wester's that never gave it a try, now is the time. One of the biggest reasons people play this game is because of friends, and I bet alot of you are losing friends to EUKO. For those that won't be going along to EUKO, I urge you to sell up fast in your server and re-buy into C-West, the CW market is full of cheap sellers atm. Many of the baba/ego players in C-West have already packed up and sold out. Not many of the uber baba's running around anymore, making pk overall much more enjoyable.

Another great factor of C-West...it is an english speaking server. There is a significant amount of spanish speakers in C-West, but not like in a turk server. You aren't randomly spam pm'd hola in C-West.

I really believe this is the time and place for C-West more than ever. There are several english people who will leave USKO, and there are also a lot that won't. I think this may actually cause USKO to finally undergo a server merger, which is completely needed and long overdue. C-West wont be touched by this happening tho, it will remain the happy home for everyone but turkey. Anyone that is part of the english community of KO that is staying with USKO, go try out C-West if you haven't. Just start a nub char and get out of moradon, then try talking to people. You will be amazed in the differeance as compared to a turkish server, it really is night and day.

I'm not going to go into a long overdrawn speech like Danny did, just plain and simple to the point. If you plan on staying with USKO, and you speak english, give cwest a shot. You won't be disappointed

@Razor, don't spam EUKO shit here plz

Quote Originally Posted by snipes12123 View Post
    If you plan on staying with USKO, and you speak english, give cwest a shot. You won't be disappointed
    I do sorta think the majority of people who are staying in USKO (on servers other than C-West) are doing so to stay with their current gear / friends. If it's activity and an english speaking community they are after, and they were going to leave gear / friends behind to start anew, i'd honestly feel as though EUKO would be a better option (trying to think of it from an unbias point of view). Try not to feel offended or as though i'm jacking your thread, just thought I'd save the next five posters the trouble.

inb4 razor spam.

Quote Originally Posted by Zealous View Post
    I do sorta think the majority of people who are staying in USKO (on servers other than C-West) are doing so to stay with their current gear / friends. If it's activity and an english speaking community they are after, and they were going to leave gear / friends behind to start anew, i'd honestly feel as though EUKO would be a better option (trying to think of it from an unbias point of view). Try not to feel offended or as though i'm jacking your thread, just thought I'd save the next five posters the trouble.

inb4 razor spam.
    Bolded the part I wanna emphasize, that is the beauty/ugly part of he situation. I am expecting the english communities of turk servers to be most affected by this. C-West isn't gonna die. When it's down to yourself and 10-15 of your friends left in your english clan, it will get more and more difficult to play in a turkish community. If you are staying with USKO you can easily sell up in your current server and re-buy in cwest preventing the whole starting over process. Lets face it, the majority of people tha will stay with USKO are the ones that don't share, and just don't have the time to start over again.

Just try C-West like I said, if you are disappointed you don't have to stay. I bet those that start trying C-West nowadays tho will really enjoy it.

inb4 razor spam

Little archer Senior Member

why would i hijack your thread? usually you see me talking about euko in the threads bitching about how usko sucks so much or how someone gets hacked and gm also bans him or whatever.

basically the people not going to euko (from other usko servers) are doing so because they cant be bothered to exp all the way again, that and they are too busy these days to go hardcore in a new server.

i can see them exping on cwest though! good luck

Quote Originally Posted by s0ft View Post
    i dislike spanish people more than turks
    +1, ive never really had a prob with turks, not on xig, not on diez, and not on cwest. Spanish people on the other hand, mostly peruvians on cwest ughhhhhhhhhh

i have to agree, even though avivs a major douche, turks are what keep pk active, no matter how much they die they always come back and try to put up a fight, unlike most english/spanish clans, when they die twice they're like ok no point in fighting

Or they could wait a couple weeks/a month, sell out and buy into EUKO instead? Both situations you are still buying into a good English community, just one has more population and better owners.

Shame k2 runs USKO, fucking trash, every person I see persuaded away from USKO to any game put's a big smile on my face.

Many of the baba/ego players in C-West have already packed up and sold out. Not many of the uber baba's running around anymore, making pk overall much more enjoyable.
    Anyone coming from another server would laugh their ass off about what people consider "baba" on Cwest lol. Fighting a few warriors with +9 II's and +9 Raptors and what 2? guys on the server with +9 shell sets vs +10 armor sets with +10 Cursed weapons lol.
    Last edited by Killing spree; 10-25-2011 at 10:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post
    Stop ... just stop trying to make c-west look good , the pk is dead , market section is full of +9's , stop being pathetic.
    And if anyone starts over , he'll do it in EUKO , not in a 3 year old server.

1st off my post was 100% factual, it was not overdramatized or a plee to get people to stay at Cwest.

2nd what the hell is wrong with some of you guys? Why can't you wrap your head around the fact that not every person is going to EUKO? For example I live in the US, and have absolutely no intensions of using a VPN and having it sometimes work and other times not.

3rd I have made many posts saying I wish the people going to EUKO the best of luck and hope you enjoy it etc. You on the other hand call me pathetic? I will let other be the judge of who is pathetic and who is not.

Quote Originally Posted by sha21wn View Post
    1st off my post was 100% factual, it was not overdramatized or a plee to get people to stay at Cwest.

2nd what the hell is wrong with some of you guys? Why can't you wrap your head around the fact that not every person is going to EUKO? For example I live in the US, and have absolutely no intensions of using a VPN and having it sometimes work and other times not.

3rd I have made many posts saying I wish the people going to EUKO the best of luck and hope you enjoy it etc. You on the other hand call me pathetic? I will let other be the judge of who is pathetic and who is not.
    you just mad cuz u cant go to EUKO and realize that u wasted tons of $$$ CWESt will die

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Dumar , Shiv and I started a little over 4 weeks ago on the server , and truth be told it's ok for now. The thing I really like is how you can get so much with GB's now , obviously I am out of touch with other realms but it is nice to see. Guess it takes me back when you would see nice items in merchant ( selling ones that ).

The server is far from being Nirvana , but Nevermind because with some good players they can Bleach away the stains of the scumballs , and make them wish they were In Utero. You could almost say a new group of players would be like an Incesticide kills off all the bug abusers. Sorry couldn't resist.

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by sha21wn View Post

imo the people who continue to support k2 are the ones we can call "pathetic"

but thats just my opinion.

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

idk, i like cwest ardream lately, its been packed lately which is kinda cool 2 pk with.

offtopic: I so beat thing 2 2k post hahah IN YOUR FACEEEEEEEEEEEE hahah it only took u know, 5 years :P

Well we all know EUKO is coming, which will take probably a considerable amount of our small as is english community in USKO. We will all most likely see some friends leave and go to EUKO, and well with the state of the game baba and hacker wise, I dont blame em. However for all you non C-Wester's that never gave it a try, now is the time. One of the biggest reasons people play this game is because of friends, and I bet alot of you are losing friends to EUKO. For those that won't be going along to EUKO, I urge you to sell up fast in your server and re-buy into C-West, the CW market is full of cheap sellers atm. Many of the baba/ego players in C-West have already packed up and sold out. Not many of the uber baba's running around anymore, making pk overall much more enjoyable.

Another great factor of C-West...it is an english speaking server. There is a significant amount of spanish speakers in C-West, but not like in a turk server. You aren't randomly spam pm'd hola in C-West.

I really believe this is the time and place for C-West more than ever. There are several english people who will leave USKO, and there are also a lot that won't. I think this may actually cause USKO to finally undergo a server merger, which is completely needed and long overdue. C-West wont be touched by this happening tho, it will remain the happy home for everyone but turkey. Anyone that is part of the english community of KO that is staying with USKO, go try out C-West if you haven't. Just start a nub char and get out of moradon, then try talking to people. You will be amazed in the differeance as compared to a turkish server, it really is night and day.

I'm not going to go into a long overdrawn speech like Danny did, just plain and simple to the point. If you plan on staying with USKO, and you speak english, give cwest a shot. You won't be disappointed

@Razor, don't spam EUKO shit here plz

wrong tbh, when I still was playing on the human side it was RULED by spanish speakers. U would get tons of spanish pms if u would try to sell something and close to every event chat was in spanish. Ruined it for me tbh. There nothing different from the turks in the other servers.

I liked cwest while it lasted, had gr8 times here but with an oppurtunity of a cleaner ko is just too good to let it pass. And even if it turns out to be a failure returning is still possible.

started like 2 weeks ago on cw, and im having a blast so far

only bummer i ran into is that nobody wants to xp with a lwl 11 priest

life is so cruel

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast