Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Come to CWEST V2.0

This is a discussion on Come to CWEST V2.0 within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Josh I'm a EUKO person, but I don't care for "luring players" to EUKO or anything, any ...
Page: 5

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    I'm a EUKO person, but I don't care for "luring players" to EUKO or anything, any idiot can see EUKO will be populated to shit and doesn't need that. I just love to see how many customers k2 are going to be losing, seriously, if I could I would high five every person who makes the decision to leave k2 or to play this game freely.

That's why I do like this idea, sell your characters, buy into C-West, I'm sure nobody here would be against the enjoyment that others feel through KO whether that be on USKO or EUKO. Can't we all be happy that even if said person if moving to C-West by re-selling their gear, k2 are getting fuck all out of it? If you're geared up and lvl'd up, there's no need for premiums and scrolls as much as you would if you were leveling fresh ( which if you were, EUKO would be the smarter move )

tl;dr: fuck k2
    +1 thats all im saying. Try it out 1st, see what you think. Hell if even 15-20 ppl from each server came to cwest that would be an ez 8-10 full new clans. It really doesn't take much with regards of how many servers there actually are on USKO.

also seriously...keep the EUKO shit in the other 30 something EUKO topics.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

Come to c-west

@ people arguing, this topic was meant as a good thing not to bash on it, if you want to argue take it to pms

@ euko people hating, your opinion is just that, your opinion. there's no need however to take that opinion and plaster it all over a come to c-west topic.

my 2 cents

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post

..balblabla...

1. idk Futility seemed pretty up-to-date even with the newer contents that are unreleased in usko.
    2. Lol, usko is shit because its FAR AWAY from mgame, they dont get patches until weeks have passed...
    3. ty
    4. why release a new game if you're just gonna screw it over? you might be right, but it makes no sense at all. they know that their population is mostly composed of people who are sick of k2's shit.
    5. >Implying that the usko gms (excluding the main ones) have any game knowledge...
    6. cant do much about that. still you completely miss the point. even if the gms are "bad", it should be easier for them to monitor the few servers opened.
    7. your opinion, that again misses the point.
    8. im not denying that +9s will pop up, im talking about the ILLEGAL ones.
    9. -_-
    10. you think the internet cafe 12 years old turk kids have the knowledge to set up a proxy let alone a vpn? it gets harder if you put into account that some of them need a cash payment.
    11. better than k2's non existent antihacking system... oh wait, you got one its called APR! the one that has unfairly banned people ever since it was released.

... more blabalbala...
    1) still no game knowledge
    2) CWest is not shit. rest of servers are. and EUKO is gonna be the same as CWest but, i fear, with only european population. so non-europeans are fucked up. "delay in patches" have nothing to do with it being shitty... if that's your definition, then i'm worried about your priorities. :P
    3) for the moment
    4) ... I really doubt it's their purpose to fail. but again this isn't about one's purpose. it's about how they gonna do their work. but yeah, hard to imagine they can do worse than K2
    5) still no game knowledge
    6) fair eonugh but then again depends on how they do their work
    7) i agree. i'm all in favor of having only 1 PK zone but i know this is a barrier for many people who dun wanna exp or just hate CZ. a small group so shouldn't be relevant
    8) you really think this systems can't be bypassed? i hope for EUKO's sake. i really doubt it though
    9) aaaahw
    10) the internet cafe's handle this. the chinese, peruvian, turk, etc just go/pay/play/leave. however i think it's gonna be the same as in CWest. not an issue
    11) come on, don't make us laugh. not even Blizzard are able to stop hacking in WoW. but i don't think this will be an issue. just like CWest

Little archer Senior Member

i dont think people from cwest get any better customer support :P

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    i dont think people from cwest get any better customer support :P
    Maybe not via customer support, but GM-wise they do, you know that yourself.

Little archer Senior Member

you have to be very lucky... you know that too.

that blueprint guy wont get unbanned lol, if you make threads in forums they get automatically closed.

Quote Originally Posted by bupboo View Post
    started like 2 weeks ago on cw, and im having a blast so far

only bummer i ran into is that nobody wants to xp with a lwl 11 priest

life is so cruel

lolo so cute x)
    pm me and I will boost your level..

Everyone in CZ make DCZ accounts and we can all have fun.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

This thread has crashed harder than the Greek economy , why people feel the need to hijack all the time. Yes people are obviously hyped about the new EUKO but seriously I don't want to see it spammed in literally every sodding thread at the moment.

A server , any server is what you make of it. Put the effort in and you can enjoy yourself or you can go all emo and cry about it. That being said , it's a pretty noobie friendly place as it's not as tough as the older more heavily populated servers. So if people really want , they can easily match and babashopper because most people sell things for GB's.

you no what would make razor cry more, reset his post count lol

Quote Originally Posted by thing View Post
    Everyone in CZ make DCZ accounts and we can all have fun.
    i did. it0s fun at nights.
    are you the priest with a lightbulb chest?

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 1manarmy View Post
    you no what would make razor cry more, reset his post count lol
    Sadly at this time I'm just a normal user , if only I could abuse my power once more

Actually it be funny to put a word filter on so EUKO or any variant gets **** out

Quote Originally Posted by LikeUhTanK View Post
    Come to c-west

@ euko people hating, your opinion is just that, your opinion. there's no need however to take that opinion and plaster it all over a come to c-west topic.

my 2 cents
    Exactly, quite hypocritical of razor and all the others to complain that usko people are going on about usko in euko topics, yet without fail he's in here in a usko topic preaching his opinion like it actually matters.

It shouldn't even matter why people don't want to go, its their choice and we don't want to read the same shit about euko.

Quote Originally Posted by wargrim View Post
    i did. it0s fun at nights.
    are you the priest with a lightbulb chest?
    (Yes)
    Are you that mage with the interesting name?
    Last edited by thing; 10-25-2011 at 11:48 PM.

Just ban razor, his posts aren't very amusing these days.