Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 128

Come to CWEST V2.0

This is a discussion on Come to CWEST V2.0 within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; tbh, cwest will still have more plp online then whole EUKO cuz its a bigger company ATM since based of ...
Page: 2


  1. #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    892

    Default

    tbh, cwest will still have more plp online then whole EUKO cuz its a bigger company ATM since based of no turks. Most of EUKO are the plp with minds in cwest who either quit/got bored of no activity.

  2. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    892

    Default

    still, as i said , no PKO will have anywere near amount of plp as CWEST, not even sexyko on a full day. Now EUKO supposably isnt a PKO so yea, might be different , but atleast for a month or two, CWEST , in general. might not be more active, but more plp online for sure. That is, if ur just couting server 1, were all plp going,, and not gay server 2 or 3 were rejects will go for farming riotes.

  3. #18
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    952

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post
    Where did I say it's gonna be hack free? o.o
    Getting delusional?
    ...
    meant to say "you people" like in general. not at you YOU hehe

  4. #19
    wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    STRAYA!!!
    Posts
    1,590

    Default

    sorry guys but cwest had 3 or so years to get active
    last time i logged it seemed more dead then ever

  5. #20
    ∞߲ Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    159

    Default

    Pelos said KOKO isn't as patched as USKO is. Not like I would take his word for it but whatever...

  6. #21
    Senior Member Spitfire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    646

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by trytankme View Post
    sorry guys but cwest had 3 or so years to get active
    last time i logged it seemed more dead then ever
    It was still active enough for me to get raided at cardinals frequently. I came to CZ in peace. Fucking humans!

    Quote Originally Posted by snipes12123 View Post
    Also, I haven't bashed EUKO one bit, infact I've said several times I think it will be a huge success. Not once at all have I tried to "convince" anyone to NOT go to EUKO, my post was made directly for people already playing USKO that are NOT going to EUKO and do NOT play in cwest.
    EUKO trolling is all the rage these days. It might settle once we actually have a EUKO to play.

  7. #22
    wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    STRAYA!!!
    Posts
    1,590

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spitfire View Post
    It was still active enough for me to get raided at cardinals frequently. I came to CZ in peace. Fucking humans!
    well in that case this changes everything!!!!!!!!!!!

  8. #23
    Senior Member Legend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Louisville
    Posts
    2,386

    Default

    Useless posts/flame deleted.

    Should not have to continue coming back to the same topic, thanks!

  9. #24
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,647

    Default

    @Legendz, bro, you cannot keep deleting posts that you find offensive. a forum is made to express our opinions. im pretty sure we all are old enough to read some words without feeling offended, even though most of the posts you removed were not slightly insulting (at least mine :P ).

    anyway... last reply to alex:

    i dont think you're getting it. USKO is USKO. it wont change. we have no high hopes for that game thats why everyone pretty much left it... dont know about the others who continue to support it. thats up to them.

    even simpler:

    usko: 0 hope of getting a quality game from k2 anymore. we've always had 0 hope for years now... this is kinda our chance with euko.

    euko: whole renewed hope. changes might go the way they went in usko but its not likely for many reasons that i wont explain. still, it is just silly to think that euko will even compare to usko's fiasco. thats in a whole another level of fail.

  10. #25
    Senior Member Legend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Louisville
    Posts
    2,386

    Default

    Razor, the topic was made in attempt to bring users to Carnac-West, just as you have the right to, and I believe you did, to make topics concerning EUKO.

    You are subject to your own opinion concerning EUKO, as he is concerning Carnac-West, so you hijacking his topic with posts as to why Carnac-West is not succesful are of no use.

    Sorry for any misunderstanding.

  11. #26
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,647

    Default

    threads inevitably get hijacked in ko4life lol, its part of the fun. snipes hasnt complained afaik.

    also, basically he was calling me out... im just saying, these boards are not in desperate need of moderation. sure the flame levels have increased lately but arent we all enjoying it? ko4life has been dead for a good while... finally it feels like its sort of 'back'

  12. #27
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,647

    Default

    coolboy we arent the same o_O stop referring to me

  13. #28
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    2,943

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    coolboy we arent the same o_O stop referring to me
    You're right , I'm great , you're not

  14. #29
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    679

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    @Legendz, bro, you cannot keep deleting posts that you find offensive. a forum is made to express our opinions. im pretty sure we all are old enough to read some words without feeling offended, even though most of the posts you removed were not slightly insulting (at least mine :P ).

    anyway... last reply to alex:

    i dont think you're getting it. USKO is USKO. it wont change. we have no high hopes for that game thats why everyone pretty much left it... dont know about the others who continue to support it. thats up to them.

    even simpler:

    usko: 0 hope of getting a quality game from k2 anymore. we've always had 0 hope for years now... this is kinda our chance with euko.

    euko: whole renewed hope. changes might go the way they went in usko but its not likely for many reasons that i wont explain. still, it is just silly to think that euko will even compare to usko's fiasco. thats in a whole another level of fail.
    reposting :


    ye sure wht happend to ionia? supposed to be the best server too when it was launched right? all the DOWN guyz aka so called legit english ppl hacked/kxped used dupe all the way to the 83's and then Aleenia banned there asses in the end. After tht every1 sold out/quit and left the server. I cannot wait to see the same thing thts gonna happen for the euko, u knw why, its still same players tht ruined Ionia whos gonna be playin euko mostly.

    PS dont tell me its k2 now its ntt even tho ntt gonna patrol game but its still the same shit behind them mgame
    Last edited by AlexDeSouza; 10-25-2011 at 08:07 PM.

  15. #30
    Senior Member Legend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Louisville
    Posts
    2,386

    Default

    Lol I'm enjoying it! Of course, but in every topic..not so much my man.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •