Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Come to CWEST V2.0

This is a discussion on Come to CWEST V2.0 within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by hellzbellz19 "I saw ko4life members are more retarded that I thought" Just because you can't see further ...
Page: 4

Quote Originally Posted by hellzbellz19 View Post
    "I saw ko4life members are more retarded that I thought"

Just because you can't see further than your own nose doesn't mean you can generalize about everyone. Besides, who are you to say others are stupid? You're close-minded, you cannot bring a valid point to a conversation and all you ever argue about is how Israelis are dumbasses. Get your facts straight kid, the only person lacking of intelligence here is you.

On topic. : You can't really refer to servers they launched on USKO to say that EUKO is gonna fail. That's like comparing a broccoli with a chauliflower: "Well, the broccoli tastes like shit and the chauliflower looks like the broccoli. Conclusion : Chauliflower tastes like shit". Get it?
    You can't base on previous experience if it's not relevant to the situation. Of course, it's the same game, but it's a MATURED community, with common goals, and it's directed by a NEW company.
    I understand but u cant just say its a better game when its not even launched (im not sayin u did but other euko fans tryin to put shit on cwest by sayin tht)

Usko mainly can be fvked up, im not gonna argue with tht but we have cwest thats specially separated from other servers for a reason and haven't died YET. Thts wht op trying to point out.

P.S Please clean topic as its gettin hijacked by euko ppl

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post
    spinach > broccoli > chauliflower
    asparagus > spinach > broccoli > chauliflower

Little archer Senior Member

they wont understand that usko is a lost cause.

unlike usko, there is still hope in euko; whether your doomsday predictions turn to be right or wrong.

i havent posted the "many reasons" ive said mentioned but here goes

why does euko is less likely to become as shitty as usko:

1. new company
    2. closer to mgame (subcompany i think?)
    3. less bugs
    4. from what ive seen in beta, staff cares.
    5. gms in training (10)
    6. 2-3 servers only, as opposed to usko with 15+ servers and 1 gm.
    7. one pk zone... easier to spot all of the hackers imo
    8. upgrades are ALWAYS announced across the server, so if one guy pops up with a +9... yeah, not gonna happen.
    9. skilled and mature community
    10. logging it from turkey requires proxy knowledge, as easy as it sounds, it will be a little more complicated for the hacking kids.
    11. they will have an antihacking engine (was unavailable in beta)

...if it does fail, people will quit, game will die. no one will go back to usko anyway, so all your efforts spent in persuading people to look away from euko so they can come back to cwest are... well, futile.

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post

unlike usko, there is still hope in euko; whether your doomsday predictions turn to be right or wrong.

i havent posted the "many reasons" ive said before but here goes

1. new company
    3. less bugs
    5. gms in training (10)
    7. one pk zone... easier to spot them all imo
    8. upgrades are ALWAYS announced across the server, so if one guy pops up with a +9... yeah, not gonna happen.
    10. logging it from turkey requires proxy knowledge, as easy as it sounds, it will be a little more complicated for the hacking kids.

...if it does fail, people will quit, game will die. no one will go back to usko anyway, so all your efforts spent in persuading people to look away from euko so they can come back to cwest are... well, futile.
    Quote Originally Posted by snipes12123 View Post
    @Razor, don't spam EUKO shit here plz
    10 chars...

is that the best comeback you've got, alex?

what i posted is relevant to the gibberish you've been saying about euko being same as usko or even worse (HURR DURR IONIA).

simon235

1. new company
    3. less bugs
    5. gms in training (10)

Sad but true

is that the best comeback you've got, alex?

what i posted is relevant to the gibberish you've been saying about euko being same as usko or even worse (HURR DURR IONIA).
    no u euko ppl r just desperate that u feel the need to come here and flame cwest . As op stated, if ur gonna talk about euko dont even try cuz this is about cwest --show some respect to op.

Quote Originally Posted by AlexDeSouza View Post
    no u euko ppl r just desperate that u feel the need to come here and flame cwest . As op stated, if ur gonna talk about euko dont even try cuz this is about cwest --show some respect to op.
    hey, next time say that right from the start. im just replying to your nonsense.

should follow your own advice next time!

it is sad how you gotta change the subject because you cant possibly win this argument =P

happy hunting @ cwest.

Thug Life Baybbeehhh! Senior Member SizzleMyNizzle's Avatar

razor is just a scrub. *yawn*

Banned Senior Member

I was flaming C-west way before I knew EUKO was coming ...

hey, next time say that right from the start. im just replying to your nonsense.

should follow your own advice next time!

it is sad how you gotta change the subject because you cant possibly win this argument =P

happy hunting @ cwest.
    theres no need to argue when ur just like parrot who keeps saying the same thing over nd over lol. This is cwest topic so gtfo plz ty

I'm a EUKO person, but I don't care for "luring players" to EUKO or anything, any idiot can see EUKO will be populated to shit and doesn't need that. I just love to see how many customers k2 are going to be losing, seriously, if I could I would high five every person who makes the decision to leave k2 or to play this game freely.

That's why I do like this idea, sell your characters, buy into C-West, I'm sure nobody here would be against the enjoyment that others feel through KO whether that be on USKO or EUKO. Can't we all be happy that even if said person if moving to C-West by re-selling their gear, k2 are getting fuck all out of it? If you're geared up and lvl'd up, there's no need for premiums and scrolls as much as you would if you were leveling fresh ( which if you were, EUKO would be the smarter move )

tl;dr: fuck k2

1. new company
    3. less bugs
    5. gms in training (10)

then again the negatives
    1) No game knowledge
    2) closer to MGAME
    3) valid point.
    4) staff cares till hackers over-run their server for 2 years they'll giveup/get tired.
    5) GM in training, no game knowledge
    6) 2/3 servers open to start with, IMO they should just have 1 server on a huge host.
    7)One pk zone is so fucked because i'll never lvl a 70+ again and cz is a boring pk zone.
    8) +9's will come eventually because everyone will be farming like a boss.
    9) you are there
    10) using a VPN isn't hard and hacking will not be stopped.
    11) all anti-hacking engines have massive flaws and loop holes which can be fixed with a simple program namechange.

Quote Originally Posted by zwitter View Post
    then again the negatives
    1) No game knowledge
    2) closer to MGAME
    3) valid point.
    4) staff cares till hackers over-run their server for 2 years they'll giveup/get tired.
    6) 2/3 servers open to start with, IMO they should just have 1 server on a huge host.
    7)One pk zone is so fucked because i'll never lvl a 70+ again and cz is a boring pk zone.
    9) you are there
    11) all anti-hacking engines have massive flaws and loop holes which can be fixed with a simple program namechange.
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQal-lJrSLI]The Beatles - Revolution 9 - YouTube[/ame]

Quote Originally Posted by AlexDeSouza View Post
    theres no need to argue when ur just like parrot who keeps saying the same thing over nd over lol. This is cwest topic so gtfo plz ty
    so i should just let you bash on euko? lol.

you typed ignorant statements. i countered every single of your points. you had no choice but to take the easy way out.

if its needed to repeat myself to prove you wrong, trust me, ill do it time and time again.

dont be mad because you cant argue with me me

Quote Originally Posted by zwitter
    1) No game knowledge
    2) closer to MGAME
    3) valid point.
    9) you are there
    1. idk Futility seemed pretty up-to-date even with the newer contents that are unreleased in usko.
    2. Lol, usko is shit because its FAR AWAY from mgame, they dont get patches until weeks have passed...
    3. ty
    4. why release a new game if you're just gonna screw it over? you might be right, but it makes no sense at all. they know that their population is mostly composed of people who are sick of k2's shit.
    5. >Implying that the usko gms (excluding the main ones) have any game knowledge...
    6. cant do much about that. still you completely miss the point. even if the gms are "bad", it should be easier for them to monitor the few servers opened.
    7. your opinion, that again misses the point.
    8. im not denying that +9s will pop up, im talking about the ILLEGAL ones.
    9. -_-
    10. you think the internet cafe 12 years old turk kids have the knowledge to set up a proxy let alone a vpn? it gets harder if you put into account that some of them need a cash payment.
    11. better than k2's non existent antihacking system... oh wait, you got one its called APR! the one that has unfairly banned people ever since it was released.

i dont want you guys to follow me to euko all i did was state why euko wont be "the same as USKO's Ionia", as said by Alexdesousa

zwit im disappointed at your reading comprehension lol
    Last edited by razor; 10-25-2011 at 09:19 PM. Reason: added reply to zwit

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast