Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Come to CWEST V2.0

This is a discussion on Come to CWEST V2.0 within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe On topic: I actually did read through all the 8 pages,... and only reason why I ...
Page: 9

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    On topic: I actually did read through all the 8 pages,... and only reason why I didn't bother reading this topic at the start was because it had the title "C-West". No matter, as you can see, the numbers of EUKO people have invaded it... and well there is no "rule" against it to be honest... it's just what it is. If you are still living in denial that you are thinking that the "majority" of the people on this forum give a crap about USKO... well think against and look around you... the constant invading of topics is a basic example that should clearly tell you were the main stream focus is on... on EUKO. So stop crying about "EUKO player invasion of USKO topics", and just deal with it, or don't post at all. My 2 cents.
    The constant "invading" of USKO topics is primarily done by the same 5 fucktards, who were previously "invading" posts on the private server area.

The only thing that tells me is...

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AlexDeSouza View Post
    i can see ur still mad tht euko launch date extended 1 week more but cmon this happens at all private servers
    No one is mad... I'm actually happy cause I wouldn't have been able to play much anyways cause of all the mid-terms and assignments. I think you're just twisting it so you feel good about your facts with USKO... which are well... lol.... let's leave it at that.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    No one is mad... I'm actually happy cause I wouldn't have been able to play much anyways cause of all the mid-terms and assignments. I think you're just twisting it so you feel good about your facts with USKO... which are well... lol.... let's leave it at that.
    not really, even extending 1 week put a doubt in all ur heads lol, + hosting servers in Turkey+ attending GMs who have no game knowledge doesnt make it any different than private servers out there.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Lavie View Post
    The constant "invading" of USKO topics is primarily done by the same 5 fucktards, who were previously "invading" posts on the private server area.

The only thing that tells me is...
    Very rare I do this but.....

+1

Really, they don't have anyone to play against,
    they're coming here and trying to lure people to EUKO.
    C-West and USKO is not dead, if you left C-West, it's still alive.
    You weren't the people who keeps C-West alive,
    you were the people who had big egos and think C-West is yours*no.

-I'm not on any sides. Just STFU please.
    If people want to play EUKO, they will. If they want to play USKO, still they will.
    Your comments are just messing up the forums.

Saig0

thx for it informatio

Quote Originally Posted by Felix View Post
    Very rare I do this but.....

+1
    hear, hear!
    lol i like the word fucktard! gonna use it more often

Banned Senior Member

[ame]http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2950633#post2950633[/ame]

a true server not a ghost town so if your looking for a good server just follow that link.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789