come to olympia.

This is a discussion on come to olympia. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; with all of this come to euko come to cwest blah blah cwest = dead euko will eventually die.. so ...
Page: 1

Banned Senior Member

Default come to olympia.

with all of this come to euko come to cwest blah blah cwest = dead euko will eventually die.. so why not come to a long lasting server? sure maybe it has turks, some decent items but its not like ares actually it is one of the less geared servers of the older ones. we have a decent sized english community here (4 royal knight that speak fully english) 2 acred clans and a few training knight clans. for baba's gear is decently cheap here 10gb=$18 and you dont need a lot of gear surprisingly
    + turks = free np. come play.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    Oh , you're so getting flamed by the turkish invasion ( alexdasouza , jckspza , Luca etc )

Waste 3-4 days in usko? no ty

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post
    Oh , you're so getting flamed by the turkish invasion ( alexdasouza , jckspza , Luca etc )
    oh i thought it would be more razor,unbeatable and you coming here to flame.

Banned Senior Member

I have no problem with Olympia , decent active server.
    I only have a problem with the whiney little babies from ghost town.

Who would in their sane mind go to olympia lol? That server is like 5+ years old? Also how do you know EUKO will die?

Whats wrong with ppl these days srsly -.-

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by NatGeo View Post
    Who would in their sane mind go to olympia lol? That server is like 5+ years old? Also how do you know EUKO will die?

1. maybe it is 5 years old but it still doesnt change the fact it has good pk, fairly easy to get items ,and people isnt over geared as ares.
    2.euko, in my opinion will eventually die give it time.
    3. not every one wants to use a proxy and go play euko.. and who would want to go to a ghost town like cwest so why not go to a decent sized english community server thats fun?

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

oh i thought it would be more razor,unbeatable and you coming here to flame.
    The fact that you are making a topic in order to attract an audience to a specific server, tells people well enough how active it is, and the only thing it's missing... a population... which is ONLY the most significant thing needed.

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

with all of this come to euko come to cwest blah blah cwest = dead euko will eventually die.. so why not come to a long lasting server? sure maybe it has turks, some decent items but its not like ares actually it is one of the less geared servers of the older ones. we have a decent sized english community here (4 royal knight that speak fully english) 2 acred clans and a few training knight clans. for baba's gear is decently cheap here 10gb=$18 and you dont need a lot of gear surprisingly
    no thnx, rather spend my time on a new server where it wouldnt be pointless starting from scratch

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by trytankme View Post
    no thnx, rather spend my time on a new server where it wouldnt be pointless starting from scratch
    Exactly... and even if it fails (looking at things in the worst case scenario), you know there is a few thousand others that have wasted as much time as you have, so it's not really that bad. But hey, that's looking at the worst case scenario and even with that scenratio, you are still guaranteed fun for a few weeks/months at the start... unlike where in USKO, not only will you play through the EXP, which is the one thing we all dread, but then you'll feel like shit because you got attracted to something that you've spent a month leveling on or spending a few hundred USD, into something that's that. And oh, no there isn't a couple thousand people that did the same thing as you... it's pretty much just you. So you will feel shit.

Quote Originally Posted by NatGeo View Post

isnt it going to be like private servers where after a month or so, ppl start to leave because they arent rank 1?

Quote Originally Posted by eupheuz View Post
    isnt it going to be like private servers where after a month or so, ppl start to leave because they arent rank 1?
    I just love how people try to bash on a server that isn't even out yet.

Lovely, princess, now go back to your castle.

Quote Originally Posted by hellzbellz19 View Post
    I just love how people try to bash on a server that isn't even out yet.

Lovely, princess, now go back to your castle.
    im not playing usko nor euko, idc, just saying what i think.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by eupheuz View Post
    im not playing usko nor euko, idc, just saying what i think.
    Oh cmon , you're obviously a guy from C-west vsing scarecrows in moradon with your +9/+3's...

Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post
    Oh cmon , you're obviously a guy from C-west vsing scarecrows in moradon with your +9/+3's...
    Actually, my highest in cwest is like 55? I barely played.