Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

come to japanese ko

This is a discussion on come to japanese ko within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hey ive been playing jap ko for a year and ive never had ne probs like u guys are having ...
Page: 1

BlackMagik131

Default come to japanese ko

hey ive been playing jap ko for a year and ive never had ne probs like u guys are having in usko i switched to the first server a few days ago and im already 47 starting over there is easy and with no exp bs after 61 getting back to ur normal levels will be easy. i want to make a clan for English players who are done with k2's BS so for ne one who wants kok has a guide and a English patch if u cant read Japanese honestly no one has to deal with k2s bs ive never seen a hacker on jap ko or been ksed by some koxper or had the market crash from gold farmers.

I play the first server

ign BlackMagik

karus

Come to the 4th server Been playing a couple weeks or so now, not alot of time to play but its been pretty fun. Although, I just got killed by some fag using the pet hack (english player ofc). zzz

BlackMagik131

OO whats the pet hack and i play the first server cuz its full more often xD

lol pet hack on JPKO ??????

and godmode if they didnt patch it

BlackMagik131

ive honestly never seen the hack happen and i merch all the time so idk

shnizel

Quote Originally Posted by karysa View Post
    Come to the 4th server Been playing a couple weeks or so now, not alot of time to play but its been pretty fun. Although, I just got killed by some fag using the pet hack (english player ofc). zzz
    They (huckers) comming......

BlackMagik131

well on the first and 3rd server ive never seen ne one merch hack or god mode or ne thing like that

Banned

i didn't see any pet hacks..

i play at the last server (4th) lvl 56 sin :P

got 1k np finaly xD

its nice there but not so many people at ardream (or at the whole server xD)

Yetti

Quote Originally Posted by karysa View Post
    So english players in Japan are like Turks for Americans....how interesting.

Raoul

Quote Originally Posted by Yetti View Post
    So english players in Japan are like Turks for Americans....how interesting.
    yep and japanese people are gonna aoe racist on ya too... kind of like with english players and turks.. a lot of racist english players.. like hardcore against turkish players.. just a bunch of stigmas..

The issue is just restarting for people.. even with the cheats and mess going on. People are still doing well and having fun.. not always cheats going on. Just at times it gets cheat heavy. Some people been working years on their usko accounts and arent so easy to ditch it. I mean... YEARS of effort! Getting their gear ect. ect. Even with the cheaters... also so many people met over those years... not so easy to let go! If anything take a temp break if its bothering.

dontmess

hey i just joined jpko...which server has most english speakers? is there a patch to translate the items to english?

ING

1 month and usko will be full tr

BlackMagik131

umm im a clan leader on the first server so far theres like 15 of us and we are for the most part all 50+ and boss farming so if u wanna come feel free =]

Banned

uhm, id love to join, but heres the problem i cant create an account, because of that cap-code-thingy when u register an account, i cant make japanese letters lol, can anyone help me out perhaps? =D

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    09-22-2009, 06:47 PM