Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree22Likes

Come Meet Me in Miami

This is a discussion on Come Meet Me in Miami within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Tell me if you ever plan on coming to Miami / San Juan / Cancun,we can meet up and sort ...
Page: 1

Default Come Meet Me in Miami

Tell me if you ever plan on coming to Miami / San Juan / Cancun,we can meet up and sort it out.
    Last edited by YouGotPwndByMyAss; 07-13-2019 at 12:33 PM.

Sir DooM* Senior Member DoomBringer's Avatar

ok

10 char

Quote Originally Posted by YouGotPwndByMyAss View Post
    PS: I'm not gonna play Knight Online anymore. Any YouGotPwndByMyAss that's walking around isn't me.
    it's pawel
    Rhymes and YouGotPwndByMyAss like this.

+1, pretty much on point about servers.

Looks like the TR privates are getting better and better compared to EN ones. (also a lot cheaper).
    Officials are fine if you have fat wallet for it, however they are laggy indeed.
    YouGotPwndByMyAss likes this.

english kc prizes were always retarded, people need some reality check

No one is going to miss you little bitch,and I'm hella sure that there ain't anyone trying to copy your retarded name. You know what they say,curiosity killed the cat,I came here to see what bullshit are you spewing now from your pale little dutch mouth,and lo and behold,in the first sentence you mention my name. I don't know why are you so obsessed with me,that you have to mention me in every post of yours. Tell me if you ever plan on coming to Miami / San Juan / Cancun,we can meet up and sort it out.
    razor, Weez, black and 3 others like this.

no

one

cares

Little archer Senior Member

I don't see anything revitalizing KO except a new expansion maybe. Everything else has been tried, and even the sickest of private servers will die eventually.
    l911l and YouGotPwndByMyAss like this.

Banned Senior Member

KO died after 2012 and onward change my mind. Glad I stopped playing that game long ago. Blows my mind how people still drop hundreds of dollars on a game that is on it's last breath of air.

Honestly I think this is the last year for the majority of the remaining english community in this game, people seem to be fed up with bullshit. (This game is full of it) Seems to be why english private servers are in such a sad state. Also, news flash, people are bored of KE servers. When do you ever hear, "oh boy, another patch 1299 72 cap server with SOACS! Let me drop everything else!"
    You hit the nail on the head with the state of the game. Only thing worth playing lately are turkish private servers, which is sad. These servers actually have people working on them and making new features to keep people interested AND it's much cheaper. It's the only saving grace for the future of the game right now. The collection races and PK oriented farm on some of these servers are some of the best features I've seen come from the game in years.

The sooner people realize MGAME is the villain here and are letting this game die the better. NTTGame has no power over the games development and turkish private servers are coming out ahead because of it. But NTTGame is the only party that actually gives a shit, so they will run the game as best they can without development rights. This is honestly respectable and can be good because events keep a bit of interest, but it is mostly bad. They can't add new features or change things that are broken. They have no input when a bad change is made to the game. (E.G. on newer servers - adding 83 1 month in) They can't merge servers even if the community wants it. They literally can't do a thing. Strangely, NTTGame has the power to not let people stream the private servers on any streaming website (twitch, dlive, youtube etc) without hitting them with some copyright bullshit... so the game will decline faster, nothing to remind old players of this game. It's a damn shame.

I love this game too much and will always have an itch to come back no matter what since the PK is addicting as all hell. Still keeping my characters on Cypher in hopes they turn things around. I really want the game to succeed, but the way things are going and with Classic WoW right around the corner, I don't think we have much time left.
    If you ever wanna come play again I'd love to have ya Chris, you were one of the best warriors the game had in recent years. Take it easy.

I know for sure that I'll never put my hands on KO again,once the classic releases. WoW is a massive,massive game,and I strongly suggest to people that have never played it,to give it a shot. Its much more simplified version compared to modern WoW (like myko to modern KO,on a bigger scale) ,and as such,much easier to start on and master.

Quote Originally Posted by Decerto View Post
    I know for sure that I'll never put my hands on KO again,once the classic releases. WoW is a massive,massive game,and I strongly suggest to people that have never played it,to give it a shot. Its much more simplified version compared to modern WoW (like myko to modern KO,on a bigger scale) ,and as such,much easier to start on and master.
    I strongly suggest to people with your brain to click on this link https://classic.minecraft.net/?join=3rz0B13kFcMP9EMY Because i think this is a much better game for people with the same IQ as you.

Quote Originally Posted by YouGotPwndByMyAss View Post

PS: I'm not gonna play Knight Online anymore. Any YouGotPwndByMyAss that's walking around isn't me. I say it cuz i know i got alot of copy cats.
    Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude, when I saw the "PS" I knew it was something that you will never do again as I have seen you say it a billion times but I have to express my disappointment that it was not about you logging into this forum for the last time apologising to everybody. NO OFFENCE.

Anyway...See you in a couple of months, most likely on Apex xD

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

Tell us how you really feel.
    Decerto likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Xiao View Post
    that it was not about you logging into this forum for the last time apologising to everybody.

Anyway...See you in a couple of months, most likely on Apex xD
    Xiao is a retard if he likes this post XD

Sorry Erdemo i will never change XD
    Last edited by YouGotPwndByMyAss; 06-18-2019 at 03:06 PM.
    Xiao likes this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast