Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree22Likes

Come Meet Me in Miami

This is a discussion on Come Meet Me in Miami within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Said it before will say it again. The only thing thats going to save english community is SexyKO relaunch which ...
Page: 2

Banned Senior Member

Said it before will say it again. The only thing thats going to save english community is SexyKO relaunch which Jose most likely will never do. That or if apexko ever relaunches which thats apparently not going to happen either, and even then would they satisfy the player base, probably not, because people on KO are never satisfied.

I think everyone is living in the past. Not realizing that that whole "KO nostalgia" is gone. The game has evolved for the worse. This is honestly one of the most toxic communities I think I've been apart of and whats sad about it is literally every older KO player is at least 25-30+ acting like pre-teens.

All these server owners constantly re-opening private servers for profit might as well move on to a new hobby because that shit is pretty much over now.
    YouGotPwndByMyAss likes this.

ProfessionalKO nubs,21/06/2019,give a try,even if its your last try.

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnar View Post
    ProfessionalKO nubs,21/06/2019,give a try,even if its your last try.
    You'd be delusional to even try anything that filthy prick nikos touches.
    Decerto and MINOOOOOOOR like this.

I wanted to play profKO real bad,but remembering how it was before,when he would disappear for weeks on end without saying shit,nah thanks.
    MINOOOOOOOR likes this.

It was an honor and privilege to play with you, Chris. We created so many memories in colony zone and I'm sure our friends have not forgotten (HexLiLzi loooooool ), not to mention our enemies as well (Gehemeinis clan plus a lot others I can't recollect at the moment) . You were one of the best warriors I have ever played with when it comes to timing of attack and descent and overall warrior combo in cz and 1v1s. If I ever do have the chance to pk with you again, whether it ends up being usko or apexko I will always look forward to it as this game will remain dear to my heart as it has been since 2004 or so. I myself have quit this game but occasionally share on friends account to keep in touch.

I seriously hope a new expansion gets released or something to revive this game, because out of all the games I have played I have never felt a better high from pk in cz than any other game I have ever played.

Sir DooM* Senior Member DoomBringer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by l911l View Post
    It was an honor and privilege to play with you, Chris. We created so many memories in colony zone and I'm sure our friends have not forgotten (HexLiLzi loooooool ), not to mention our enemies as well (Gehemeinis clan plus a lot others I can't recollect at the moment) . You were one of the best warriors I have ever played with when it comes to timing of attack and descent and overall warrior combo in cz and 1v1s. If I ever do have the chance to pk with you again, whether it ends up being usko or apexko I will always look forward to it as this game will remain dear to my heart as it has been since 2004 or so. I myself have quit this game but occasionally share on friends account to keep in touch.

I seriously hope a new expansion gets released or something to revive this game, because out of all the games I have played I have never felt a better high from pk in cz than any other game I have ever played.
    Nothing really can revive this game at this point.
    No matter what expansion they throw at us, problem is rest of the world looks at it and sees shit graphics and does not want to play.

Quote Originally Posted by DoomBringer View Post
    Nothing really can revive this game at this point.
    No matter what expansion they throw at us, problem is rest of the world looks at it and sees shit graphics and does not want to play.
    Nahh man, KO will never die since its in blood of turkish people.
    Its similiar if canadians would stop playing hockey or finnish people would stop drinking beer, impossible.

Quote Originally Posted by SPANKME View Post
    Nahh man, KO will never die since its in blood of turkish people.
    Its similiar if canadians would stop playing hockey or finnish people would stop drinking beer, impossible.

or it's like saying that you quit smoking, impossible right?

SPANKME likes this.

so sad ((((((

Ko doesnt have a toxic community, you guys should try ranked game in league of legends, give it 2 months and you definitly have a cancer
    Deadhealer likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by XxXOwnageXxX View Post
    Ko doesnt have a toxic community, you guys should try ranked game in league of legends, give it 2 months and you definitly have a cancer
    Completely different genres. Ko used to have hell of a toxic community compared to other mmorpg games. Nowadays it's a dead game and no one fights or disbands party over a expensive drop from a talos.

No matter the genre of the game, the base of a community is humans who plays in front of a computer... KO isnt dead at all, its just old and rusty from the point of view of english community. The turkish community is still strong and enjoying the game. Till latino and turk peoples enjoy the game, there will be a knight online to enjoy. Personnaly I like the game as it is actually, removing undy scrolls makes fight way interesting and fair for mages. Implenting twitch with rewards every weeks was a good idea as well, fixing many bugs like old war where you could get tp when your close to the door, etc. The game that used to be good as you guys claim was full of koxp archer shooting 5 arrows no cooldown on people while crossing objects and a bug at every corner to create frustration.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by XxXOwnageXxX View Post
    No matter the genre of the game, the base of a community is humans who plays in front of a computer... KO isnt dead at all, its just old and rusty from the point of view of english community. The turkish community is still strong and enjoying the game. Till latino and turk peoples enjoy the game, there will be a knight online to enjoy. Personnaly I like the game as it is actually, removing undy scrolls makes fight way interesting and fair for mages. Implenting twitch with rewards every weeks was a good idea as well, fixing many bugs like old war where you could get tp when your close to the door, etc. The game that used to be good as you guys claim was full of koxp archer shooting 5 arrows no cooldown on people while crossing objects and a bug at every corner to create frustration.
    You're in such denial it's hilarious actually. Keep wasting your time, maybe you'll realize it sooner or later. KO is dying - it has been for years now. There used to be way more servers on official KO than what there is now as well. But oh well, keep giving them your $.

Sir DooM* Senior Member DoomBringer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bigdudle View Post
    You're in such denial it's hilarious actually. Keep wasting your time, maybe you'll realize it sooner or later. KO is dying - it has been for years now. There used to be way more servers on official KO than what there is now as well. But oh well, keep giving them your $.
    Same thing was said 10 years ago "game is dying".
    Somehow it just keeps going and going.
    True there is no fresh/new blood that comes in, but its all us, old cunts, that keep playing it. Thats how it is. The game will keep going until the servers are finally shut down, but I don't see that happening

for a game from 2004 is pretty alive. there are around 650 x2 = 1300 people every day for jr on altar server. the game has way more players on all official servers then some news games . there are few koexp on altar server i even have palyed some chaos with zero koexp and macros. i keep playing this game cause there isn't any new games out there like ko. show me 1 good game like ko one that will make me quit ko.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast