Coming back?

This is a discussion on Coming back? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; So I want to get into KO again... I HATE Starting from level 1, but it'll do... Looking for an ...
Page: 1

Zukuro

So I want to get into KO again... I HATE Starting from level 1, but it'll do... Looking for an American or English Speaking clan to join... I am very experienced with all classes. I dont care what I am.. although I lack at priest... but uber at the rest... will need help getting up there once again... I played when lvl 60 was cap, and lvl 70 was cap... and when 80 was just introduced cap. thats when i quit... Highest obtained lvl 70.99%... I played on Ares(beginning of KO)I was a warrior capped at 60 in Immortal Souls, and had a priest in Eternal Knights., Cypher I had a lvl 63 rogue when lvl 70 was capped... ALL MAXED out gear... best stuff you could get at the time all +1... Most of you might remember, Templar Knights, RecognizeThis, etc... Very Loyal Crews... Xigenon.. only played early days of server.. was in the clan called "Rampage" #1.. owned server for quite some time..., Olympia,, non known there... i was lvl a rogue who got to 70.99 then i got hacked. KO never helped me the lady told me i had malicious keylogger on my computer... When I spent plenty of money on premium... Sorry for the long write up.. i know thats a lot... but if someone is willing to take me into consideration thanks... 1-65 is all i need.. 65-70 is easy.. 70-75 mid length... and 75-80 ill try my best.

Jacoli

you should come to the new server

And perhaps join my clan if interested in starting new with the server and everyone else.

dogdog

yeah go new server, you will level up fastest there because more people will be exping constantly and doing quests

Zukuro

maybe.

Go to the new server and find some people who actually have fun playing the game...

Zukuro

New servers are boring though, you go there.. lvl ur ass off.. and everyone quits once a clan dominates anyways

zaffers

I played when lvl 60 was cap[/b]
    there wasn't any cap at lvl60 ever - not even in MYKO beta .

Snuggles

Think he means like ke when lvl 60+ was rare

Ancient noob Senior Member

So I want to get into KO again... I HATE Starting from level 1, but it'll do... Looking for an American or English Speaking clan to join... I am very experienced with all classes. I dont care what I am.. although I lack at priest... but uber at the rest... will need help getting up there once again... I played when lvl 60 was cap, and lvl 70 was cap... and when 80 was just introduced cap. thats when i quit... Highest obtained lvl 70.99%... I played on Ares(beginning of KO)I was a warrior capped at 60 in Immortal Souls, and had a priest in Eternal Knights., Cypher I had a lvl 63 rogue when lvl 70 was capped... ALL MAXED out gear... best stuff you could get at the time all +1... Most of you might remember, Templar Knights, RecognizeThis, etc... Very Loyal Crews... Xigenon.. only played early days of server.. was in the clan called "Rampage" #1.. owned server for quite some time..., Olympia,, non known there... i was lvl a rogue who got to 70.99 then i got hacked. KO never helped me the lady told me i had malicious keylogger on my computer... When I spent plenty of money on premium... Sorry for the long write up.. i know thats a lot... but if someone is willing to take me into consideration thanks... 1-65 is all i need.. 65-70 is easy.. 70-75 mid length... and 75-80 ill try my best.[/b]
    h34r: a ko resume...