Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Coming back??

This is a discussion on Coming back?? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I'm sick and tired how ppl lie about cwest. If you will decide to start there from scratch get ready ...
Page: 2

I'm sick and tired how ppl lie about cwest. If you will decide to start there from scratch get ready to lvling most of the time to 70 on your own because theres almost no exp parties around. And even after 70+ theres barely any exp in cz. about reselling - get ready to keep your merchant 24h/day to sell anything. sure, market seems to be active when you first look at it but soon you will realize that theres almost no buyers around. check any turk server, theres 10 times more ppl scouting merchants looking for stuff they need. On the other hand if you decide to baba your start get ready to spend around 500$ to make average char for cw.

+1 to C-west. pretty much 90% english speaking due to IP bans on Turks.

Until there is proof that this isn't the same person who admittedly hacked one of my chars 3 years ago, I don't know why anyone would suggest for him to play on the same server as him/herself.

Can a mod do an iptrace to see if _cap_ is located in Chicago, Il? If so, I should be able to provide enough evidence to get him banned from these forums again

Quote Originally Posted by SERREOS View Post
    fun for a new player??????

think again..
    SERREOS, there is no need for flames. The guy just shared his personal oppinion.

The only thing he said was Ares is still fun.

I don't know what you are talking about when you say lies.

wickedRayz

its depend. if u wanan have more players for PK then u have to go kronos, if u looking for more english players then c-west is the best. for item price, c-west item is much higher compare to kronos.

Quote Originally Posted by buzer View Post
    I'm sick and tired how ppl lie about cwest. If you will decide to start there from scratch get ready to lvling most of the time to 70 on your own because theres almost no exp parties around. And even after 70+ theres barely any exp in cz. about reselling - get ready to keep your merchant 24h/day to sell anything. sure, market seems to be active when you first look at it but soon you will realize that theres almost no buyers around. check any turk server, theres 10 times more ppl scouting merchants looking for stuff they need. On the other hand if you decide to baba your start get ready to spend around 500$ to make average char for cw.
    What a lousy piece of crap to write here, U can easily find exp it wont be a problem, raiding will be the only problem when U exp and if u do get raided go c2 end of story, 2nd if u don't know how to earn money don't bother go cw2 unless u are USD players I know alot players who doesn't spend USD on this game and play it well without, besides, ED's at +70, Chaos, FT, (Golden mattock costs money or prem) and Buy and resell not that hard, actually pretty simpel

_CAP_

thanks for the feedback guys. well ive decided to wait it off and maybe start later if a new server starts or after this semester.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12