Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 45 of 45
Like Tree4Likes

Coming back!

This is a discussion on Coming back! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by razor Wouldn't advertising work? It wouldn't hurt but there are so many turkish servers out there, that ...
Page: 3


  1. #31
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Leicester, England
    Posts
    1,471

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    Wouldn't advertising work?
    It wouldn't hurt but there are so many turkish servers out there, that they would rather play their own instead of playing an english based server that may have a few fixes or additions that don't exactly change the gameplay at all, and their servers are crazy active.

  2. #32

    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    1

    Default

    im waiting osko too . osko back 1299 server again.i think new server will be good.

  3. #33
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,650

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FreekaleeK View Post
    It wouldn't hurt but there are so many turkish servers out there, that they would rather play their own instead of playing an english based server that may have a few fixes or additions that don't exactly change the gameplay at all, and their servers are crazy active.
    Implying that turks wouldn't outnumber any english speaking amount if they came into play.

    We'll see how it turns out. Personally all I've seen from turkish servers is nothing more than mediocrity and half assed releases, not to mention that there hasn't been a true 20xx non-pk server yet (let's forget knight kingdom even exists). It's true they're easily satisfied and have low standards too, but I presume that even them would like to play in a server with little to no bugs eventually.

    Btw OSKO got quite popular despite being aimed for international players. Took time but they did it.
    ayeyaheyao likes this.

  4. #34
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Leicester, England
    Posts
    1,471

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    Implying that turks wouldn't outnumber any english speaking amount if they came into play.

    We'll see how it turns out. Personally all I've seen from turkish servers is nothing more than mediocrity and half assed releases, not to mention that there hasn't been a true 20xx non-pk server yet (let's forget knight kingdom even exists). It's true they're easily satisfied and have low standards too, but I presume that even them would like to play in a server with little to no bugs eventually.


    Btw OSKO got quite popular despite being aimed for international players. Took time but they did it.
    Actually GmR game is up right now and im playing it and it has over 2000 people online. Same sort of layout as knight kingdom, but harder upgrading and its not all babashoppers as you can actually upgrade past +8 without having to donate. Its been up for a week and theres like 10/15 +8 items so far. Much better layout than the current usko where people can buy items from pus practically. Most active CSW I have ever seen.

  5. #35
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,650

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FreekaleeK View Post
    Actually GmR game is up right now and im playing it and it has over 2000 people online. Same sort of layout as knight kingdom, but harder upgrading and its not all babashoppers as you can actually upgrade past +8 without having to donate. Its been up for a week and theres like 10/15 +8 items so far. Much better layout than the current usko where people can buy items from pus practically. Most active CSW I have ever seen.
    Hmm, well eventually it'll die out I guess...

  6. #36
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    718

    Default

    Just accept Turkish control and learn the language.

    It's a lot easier than trying to find a safe server to play w/ English players.

    Free baba items for female characters. Woop woop.

  7. #37
    IMeowinatorZ Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    436

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MINO View Post
    Just accept Turkish control and learn the language.

    It's a lot easier than trying to find a safe server to play w/ English players.

    Free baba items for female characters. Woop woop.
    Yeah... no...
    I don't care if I play with turks or whatever, as long as we have fun and understand each other i couldn't be bothered
    Series likes this.

  8. #38
    Senior Member Diver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    940

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FreekaleeK View Post
    Actually GmR game is up right now and im playing it and it has over 2000 people online. Same sort of layout as knight kingdom, but harder upgrading and its not all babashoppers as you can actually upgrade past +8 without having to donate. Its been up for a week and theres like 10/15 +8 items so far. Much better layout than the current usko where people can buy items from pus practically. Most active CSW I have ever seen.
    GmR?
    Whats this

  9. #39
    Pro
    Pro is offline
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    33

    Default

    Bro come join us on Orion human side.. its amazing screeeeew private servers that die in two weeks

  10. #40
    Senior Member ThisKiD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    116

    Default

    Zecca Timmy.. Get ur asses to Orion Me (KiD88) (xXKidletXx), Marcus (Greatness) and Jakk (He needs no introduction) are playing and we just started. GET YOUR ASSES ON ORION!!!!

  11. #41
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Leicester, England
    Posts
    1,471

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Diver View Post
    GmR?
    Whats this
    GmR game, theres a topic in the private section that doesn't get a lot of attention because its a turk server but so far its better than Knight kingdom and its actually fun to upgrade.

  12. #42
    Senior Member Series's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Jerusalem
    Posts
    51

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pro View Post
    Bro come join us on Orion human side.. its amazing screeeeew private servers that die in two weeks
    im agree with u bro.. can u tell me please in PM ur clan name? maybe we are talkin' the same one

  13. #43
    SumYungHo Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    348

    Default

    hmmm been on ps atm :P

  14. #44
    SumYungHo Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    348

    Default

    ko looks so fucked up now
    looks gay

  15. #45
    Banned Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    50

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    go to server where u got some friends to play with.
    +1 or find new one :P

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •