Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Coming back to Cwest.

This is a discussion on Coming back to Cwest. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Took me exactly 2years and about 220 pounds of weight lost to finally decide am coming back to cwest Things ...
Page: 1

Default Coming back to Cwest.

Took me exactly 2years and about 220 pounds of weight lost to finally decide am coming back to cwest
    Things will be tought w.o my hb9 but ill just make a new. and w.o mushtman in the picture the profit will be all mine!

Anything new lately?

BP

Great job on all that weight lost , for real . But i dont think cwest is worth coming back to , unless you waiting on the merge and even with that the game is still full of dupe/injected items with no support and small english comm . Good luck tho

Quote Originally Posted by StrongOne View Post
    Great job on all that weight lost , for real . But i dont think cwest is worth coming back to , unless you waiting on the merge and even with that the game is still full of dupe/injected items with no support and small english comm . Good luck tho
    Thanks. but yea the english is like.. Depends how u deal with it you know what i mean? Just ignore those u cant understand and mute the spammers as for the duping? i tho it stopped and the illegal items are whats left from G1?

Edit: also am coming back with a few budds so dont rlly need any friends ingame. unless are old people from like server launchtime. but i doub they are still playing

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by rambo14k View Post
    Thanks. but yea the english is like.. Depends how u deal with it you know what i mean? Just ignore those u cant understand and mute the spammers as for the duping? i tho it stopped and the illegal items are whats left from G1?

Edit: also am coming back with a few budds so dont rlly need any friends ingame. unless are old people from like server launchtime. but i doub they are still playing
    Its basically all from G1, there's not any Duped item in cwest. it was all made by K2 Game Masters.

If you should start playing again in KO or CWest?well , for my opinion if you feel like you want to play and you think you can manage to be active then yes.
    But if you planning to logg once a week, then..don't waste your time in C-West..or KO at all. .

We'll get merged with other server/s soon, seems like its gonna be Ionia & CEast but as far as I know the servers they annouced about may not be final.
    But we'll get merged with some server/s for sure, so the activity will get better if we want or not about the items..well..Its all depends on what server we getting merged with.
    In Ionia and CEast they are way stronger than us, but if they'll decide to merge us with Helios eventually. We're pretty much has the same gear as they do, and they has GG activity(1server always full and 2nd server 70% full.)

PS : good job on wieght loss ^^ tho.

Took me exactly 2years and about 220 pounds of weight lost to finally decide am coming back to cwest
    Things will be tought w.o my hb9 but ill just make a new. and w.o mushtman in the picture the profit will be all mine!

Anything new lately?

BP
    Well for now it dosent woth to come back, after merge maby it will be a bit better. And now your hb+9 would be nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    Well for now it dosent woth to come back, after merge maby it will be a bit better. And now your hb+9 would be nothing.
    +1 on that, i play on ionia and theres any hb10 but in ceast and cwest i saw an image Whit 9 x HB10 9xCS10, and dragón pauldrom10, so i think bp cant do anything Whit that :/

I'm back yo

Lmao degano and regiss still hanging around

And ya ill be active everyday. be rdy to c moradon active again. I spoke to 1 of the GMs they told me i could do my old style reselling and it would be fine. Maybe mushtman comes back as well ^^ we pretty much filled moradon with merchants

and btw regiss reason am starting now is cuz everything will become more expensive once servers are merged so gotta get my start up now dont have much time to build up a coouple of gbs and items.

Quote Originally Posted by fugar View Post
    I'm back yo
    Back.. But forgot his ID and PW... who does that?

well from what I heard its same old.. BUT I might come back and give it a go after server merge.

Quote Originally Posted by ™Infected™ View Post
    Its basically all from G1, there's not any Duped item in cwest. it was all made by K2 Game Masters.
    We're pretty much has the same gear as they do, and they has GG activity(1server always full and 2nd server 70% full.)
    we're pretty much has the same gear as they do?

you cant talk about you and your clan, you are the ones that bought out almost all +10 items off the K2 GameMasters

but i agree with you, rest of cwest is on helios level
    MySexualIntention likes this.

glad that this server merge news is bringingback at least a couple of people. there is a multiplier factor on this merge that will help on activity. at least for a while.
    as to which server got more/better ítems? that's all a big pile of BS! every server has injected +10 ítems. some people bought more than others but in the end it's still the same as it was when you left (if you left after K2 sold ítems).

as to prices? well there was a huge bubble in C-West. They have dropped in th elast months but still I think things are overpriced or there just isn't enough people selling and buying items.
    If anything once we're merged, prices will be real and stable.

220 pounds?! dafuq did you disappear or smth? WOW! that's 25 kg more than my whole weight. good job sir!

O 220 pounds how you do that! share ya secret i need to lose like 20 kgs me too fat or churn it into smexyness welcome back, you use to roll with dimi right il message him ya back

Quote Originally Posted by WnxMiqdad View Post
    O 220 pounds how you do that! share ya secret i need to lose like 20 kgs me too fat or churn it into smexyness welcome back, you use to roll with dimi right il message him ya back
    Thats fine. He knows we post it in our Ko facebook group, hes playing dota alot tho. But ill get him back with us

I exercised from 2012 jun to sep lost 150+ then the rest to shape up. everyday exercise follow by cardio combine with a -2k cal diet. am 6.2 so 2k cal is rlly low for someone thats huge in size and fatness.

Anyhow leveling my new 80+. know the heck is wrong? keep getting a bug report after loading the game. me and fugar

Thats fine. He knows we post it in our Ko facebook group, hes playing dota alot tho. But ill get him back with us

I exercised from 2012 jun to sep lost 150+ then the rest to shape up. everyday exercise follow by cardio combine with a -2k cal diet. am 6.2 so 2k cal is rlly low for someone thats huge in size and fatness.

Anyhow leveling my new 80+. know the heck is wrong? keep getting a bug report after loading the game. me and fugar
    2k cals too little ((( need more foood lol
    well gratz speak log on pm me ingame tikka got exp going right now

Quote Originally Posted by WnxMiqdad View Post
    2k cals too little ((( need more foood lol
    well gratz speak log on pm me ingame tikka got exp going right now
    Thanks for the offer. am lvl 20 now xD.

got my old char BP at 69 ^^ the new customer support is so much better than before

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast