Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

coming back to ko

This is a discussion on coming back to ko within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i have some time off from uni so i decided to play some ko my question is: which server should ...
Page: 1

i have some time off from uni so i decided to play some ko

my question is: which server should i choose?

i'll probably buy a cypher ring char. in an older server i can get a higher lvl for less money, but in a newer server i wont be so far behind item wise

the options are ares/diez/carnac west.

is it true that carnac west is too empty to pk in?

Ares/Diez has alot of uniques +3, high classes +9/10 etc. I'd choose Carnac if I were u. Or just wait for a new server :P

lil_mageskillz

well if u want a high lvl char easily like lvl 80 go to the older servers. if go to carnec wont get as high lvl char and will cost more i think.

Banned

a lvl 70 char on west is still better then a lvl 80 char on a turk server where everyone have +9 weapons.

cwest aint that great for cz pk. its mostly just XP raids. some times you will have some good party vs party in bowl lol.
    ardream is quite full and alot more active for pk then cz too.

wait for next server.

will it come out any time soon?

couple of months, only turks now...

Bah my advice do not start KO again xD . If u gonna do go to Dies ( only if u gonna be fll +3 +9 ) or to C-west with 80 lvl :P . Take the right choise ( do not come back :P )

TheBloodyBeast

Yea, I would wait for the next server. Hopefully, it will be up in 1-2 months.

carnac west.[/b]
    C-west is the best server to start with, its new, all english folks no turks, and it has much much much less ,if there even are any, duped items.

i'll probably buy a cypher ring char. in an older server i can get a higher lvl for less money, but in a newer server i wont be so far behind item wise[/b]
    Well the thing is yes u can get a higher lvl for cheaper price, but also the thing is that the average level and average equipment on older servers is much hgiher, so it actually evens out between the servers, On C-west u will get a lower lvl character for the same price, but the average levels and average equipment is also much lower, so it wont be too hard to catch up.

Oh yeah, account trading/selling/buying is now prohibited on ko4life, so it'll be hard for u to get a character unelss u have friends quitting that server. So c-west would be the best to start out

is it true that carnac west is too empty to pk in?[/b]
    it used to be pretty empty, but a lotta peeps moved there, along with some big clans, so its nto as empty as before. However, its still not as crowded as servers like ares, c-east.

billy0090

c west is by far the best server if your english speaking and like ot have fun with people ur playin with. rather then go a turk server and get sa syft plz

SirKaoS

From my experience, Carnac west is good choice ... there are no turks and even that server is enough active. PK is fun nowdays, many new clans poped up and mostly of them are unequiped, there is lack of hi lvl people and lack of items.

But in european timezone, orcs are way overpowered now, most of battles are in front of human base so if i would come now to server Id choose human.

From my experience, Carnac west is good choice ... there are no turks and even that server is enough active. PK is fun nowdays, many new clans poped up and mostly of them are unequiped, there is lack of hi lvl people and lack of items.

But in european timezone, orcs are way overpowered now, most of battles are in front of human base so if i would come now to server Id choose human.[/b]
    Haha ur turks just came hahahhah xD <3

SirKaoS

Haha ur turks just came hahahhah xD <3[/b]
    Finally somebody to buy my items ... tired of burning items i cant sell for day :P ppl so poor ... need duping turks !!!

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Talking

i&#39;ll probably buy a cypher ring char. in an older server i can get a higher lvl for less money, but in a newer server i wont be so far behind item wise

the options are ares/diez/carnac west.

is it true that carnac west is too empty to pk in?[/b]
    ares will always be the best server
    &#39;;-x

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast